Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
humans are naturally social and want to reach out, so this i understand and isn't a problem. it's the way people handle this type of stuff and behave with vulnerabilities. this is a thread where people open up and reveal shyt they prolly wouldn't say anywhere else. generally i feel it's an unwritten rule amongst the frequent posters that if you got nothing positive to say, don't say it at all.
Maybe...at the end of the day they are the authors of their own drama...you tell people your business and this is the result of that. No one is obligated to really honor any Nondisclosure Agreement lmao.

To brag on myself though, I'm way too mature for most people on this planet when it comes to protecting things shared with me in confidence...disorders, deaths, nudes, insecurities, and everything in between. Even if we aren't cool anymore, I don't really let people have that much of an effect on me like that. Most people can't do that and this site (and all of the exposals/subliminals we see outside of it) is indicative of that.

I just like tagging and instigating shyt because it works lmfao.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I'm honestly unbothered by all of this lol
Lol It's weird. I'm bothered but I'm unbothered at the same time

Like what he's said. Naive? Yeah that's me. Lol. But I'm only 20 so that's to be expected

Low self esteem? Again if youve read my posts you would know this is also true and again I have no problem with it cuz it's true. A hit dog will holler so I hollered :yeshrug:

But I don't like playing games with people's vulnerabilities and insecurities for his entertainment. Especially with another poster that doesn't post here frequently

That's hoe shyt to me

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Maybe...at the end of the day they are the authors of their own drama...you tell people your business and this is the result of that. No one is obligated to really honor any Nondisclosure Agreement lmao.

To brag on myself though, I'm way too mature for most people on this planet when it comes to protecting things shared with me in confidence...disorders, deaths, nudes, insecurities, and everything in between. Even if we aren't cool anymore, I don't really let people have that much of an effect on me like that. Most people can't do that and this site (and all of the exposals/subliminals we see outside of it) is indicative of that.

So it's the victim's fault for opening up and making that connection only for someone else to make drama from it? Not the person with the destructive predatory behavior? :jbhmm:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
i just don't subscribe to the idea of it being the victim's fault for giving up too much information to someone, that's like saying you shouldn't ever make a connection with anyone ever. dosen't matter if it's real life or offline. people off the internet get exposed and put on blast all the time in local circles.
We will simply disagree on that, I don't share personal shyt that I wouldn't want out there. I'm not infallible but life has been good to me so there's really not that much for me to be stressed about. If you need the coli or someone else to deal with stuff then more power to you.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

You be on your baby Dwolf shyt waiting for the right time to strike and stir shyt up. I see you Grandpa :mjpls: :russ:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
sigh What did @Yusuke do this time? :francis:
:snoop: well at least he said something positive about you.

He also tagged Giselle into it like they are pals despite Giselle dragging him in the past and clowning him. Just found that really weird. She even took it to lsa. She hated him.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
We will simply disagree on that, I don't share personal shyt that I wouldn't want out there. I'm not infallible but life has been good to me so there's really not that much for me to be stressed about. If you need the coli or someone else to deal with stuff then more power to you.

it's not just the coli, i'm talking about the whole dynamic. this same thing can happen completely offline in local circles and has happened plenty of times.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
So it's the victim's fault for opening up and making that connection only for someone else to make drama from it? Not the person with the destructive predatory behavior? :jbhmm:
If you want to share sensitive things about yourself that can potentially be used against you then its a risk you are taking. I really don't get what's complicated about it :heh:

Plus it isn't like yusoup hasn't been doing shyt like this lmfao.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
If you want to share sensitive things about yourself that can potentially be used against you then its a risk you are taking. I really don't get what's complicated about it :heh:

Plus it isn't like yusoup hasn't been doing shyt like this lmfao.
Shut up. Get out my thread.