Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
It could have been in the year 3 B.C. it is just as funny now as it was then.

I may not know you but I know what you post and I know what Yusuke said got you in your feelings though so I DO know that you should probably go have a coke and a smile or something.

Oh no, you dissed my fukking astrological sign what am I to do :dead: :laff:.
If you were SO UNBOTHERED, then you wouldn't have caught an attitude with me in the past.

:mjlol:

:sas1: Sip that tea and embrace that self read.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I just don't like playing games with people's vulnerabilities and insecurities for his entertainment. Black people don't address mental illness like we should imo. Depression and sociopath behavior are common. With the former being very common in this thread

So black people amongst black people try to open up and now we have to worry about games being played with issues we cannot control?

That ain't cool at all. I'm going to continue to open up and vent because it helps me. You all can continue to do the same it's alright. We all have issues and problems and go through things

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Weirdly enough yesterday night I had a dream where Yusuke was being exposed and I was somehow dragged into this. sigh :snoop:
giphy.gif

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@iBrowse i can't be too invested either since the original post had nothing to do with me. like i said earlier i am bored :francis:, i'm a damn sucker for logic debates on these lines too :snoop:
Me too..I'm waiting on this contractor to come through for a meeting then lunch then back to work. :heh:

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
:snoop: well at least he said something positive about you.

He also tagged Giselle into it like they are pals despite Giselle dragging him in the past and clowning him. Just found that really weird. She even took it to lsa. She hated him.

I feel like I could purposely ask him to say something negative about me and he probably wouldn't do it. And I'm not saying that's a good thing. :francis:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I feel like I could purposely ask him to say something negative about me and he probably wouldn't do it. And I'm not saying that's a good thing. :francis:
Yeah he speaks highly of you in public and behind your back. Never disses you in passive aggressive ways/subliminal posts like he does me. He tries to act like he thinks highly of me but will take digs 'indirectly' instead of just saying the shyt to me.