Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
@iBrowse i can't really sit here and laugh at people suffering the consequences and drama of opening up and reaching out considering some people on here know my intimate personal life and even have my number. the change that needs to happen (if there is going to be a change or something done about this) is changing the culture and the current look that this type of behavior is okay to even do despite it just being a forum or the internet.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Naw its some shyt I discuss with yall cause I fukks with yall, but at the same time its shyt I feel ain't nobodies business and therefore doesn't gets shares. Even if it has to do with other members.

I have my fair share of problems just like yall. But I don't go around telling all my damn business either.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Naw its some shyt I discuss with yall cause I fukks with yall, but at the same time its shyt I feel ain't nobodies business and therefore doesn't gets shares. Even if it has to do with other members.

I have my fair share of problems just like yall. But I don't go around telling all my damn business either.

and while that's up to you and you are right for having that stance, others who are more open and free with their business shouldn't have the negative side of the stick when really it's the person who committed the flagrant behavior in the first place who should be chastized

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
This nikka gave me the worst advice on breaking the ice with a girl that I see around...shes in shape, dark skinned and studying at our local university, (idk if shes undergrad).

She's also training people in volleyball and occasionally does a vlog on her exercises in the gym I go to.

She is very well put together whether in gym clothes or her work attire...but she doesn't have a car so I'm always seeing her walking.

Based on what I've heard and my limited interactions with her she's sociable but I don't even bother her when I'm training.

I told my friend to let me know if she comes trough at the gym (he works there part time) and he also suggested that I lie to her and say how I saw her at the bus stop at the university as an ice breaker:mjlol:.

I'm not a good liar, but I know that she'd see through it immediately...BUT if she plays along then she doesn't care and is feeling me. I still think its not a good idea make up shyt from the jump lmao.

Anyway I know how I'm going to go about it, but that shyt was funny...nikka said, "Its not lying..its foreseeing the truth" because based on the facts, its entirely likely that she'd be at a bus stop :dead:.

Last edited:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Exactly

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
I'm appreciative of slim thick and petite jawns too so I can't relate. I like a nice body just as much as the next guy, but that alone isn't enough to cheat.

Dudes being a slave to p*ssy and not mentally strong enough to fight off a temporary compulsive urge, is usually a primary reason guys cheat with a random thot. The thrill of a meaningless chase, takes over their minds.

Plus girls with big butts and pretty build-a-body IG thots get cheated on everyday as well(and some are sharing their man with some regular everyday chick who can roll a blunt and down to 'chill with the homies') so no particular body type is safe from a habitual cheater, especially one with options.

A woman's looks can't save her from that type of guy no matter what, that's why is best to get to know him, his history, his mindset and lifestyle. Only certain types of guys are willing to be faithful and desire monogamy instead of the gaudy polyamorous lifestyle.

I know that men will cheat on any girl. I'm not dumb.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
i just don't subscribe to the idea of it being the victim's fault for giving up too much information to someone, that's like saying you shouldn't ever make a connection with anyone ever. dosen't matter if it's real life or offline. people off the internet get exposed and put on blast all the time in local circles.