Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Lets play a game you guise :o:

Guess the poster. OMG guess who :o:

This poster talks too much shyt for his own good sometimes, while being two faced :o:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
@TheLostOnes i agree, however i think that's due to Alpha series being more story driven? I do know the Alpha series everyone is technically "younger" in the storyline so maybe that's why there's more personality
Shame story died at Third strike. Having this Half and Half walking Icee nikka being the messiah talking about saving the world. To SF4 with seth being sometime after 2 then 5 right before 3. fukk progress and a story right? :russ:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Shame story died at Third strike. Having this Half and Half walking Icee nikka being the messiah talking about saving the world. To SF4 with seth being sometime after 2 then 5 right before 3. fukk progress and a story right? :russ:

i dont think they ever really had an idea with the story, remember they didn't even know what direction they wanted to take the game after street fighter 1

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
i dont think they ever really had an idea with the story, remember they didn't even know what direction they wanted to take the game after street fighter 1
Just wasn't meant to be :francis:
Atleast other games have been consistent with their story from GG to Kof to bullshyt ass BlazBlue and whatever else games I'm forgetting

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
@baqardi @The Mad Titan I been had told yall that random thoughts is just a recap of shyt nikkas got going on outside of the coli..everyone has each other's number, SC, TC, whateverthefukk

anyway I'll be in the cut laughing at it all

humans are naturally social and want to reach out, so this i understand and isn't a problem. it's the way people handle this type of stuff and behave with vulnerabilities. this is a thread where people open up and reveal shyt they prolly wouldn't say anywhere else. generally i feel it's an unwritten rule amongst the frequent posters that if you got nothing positive to say, don't say it at all.