Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
oh shyt :leon: coli getting good this morning

WHDkRVn.gif

i wanna jump in out of boredom but i know i won't be able to leave on my own terms

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Damn, what'd I step into...

:ohhh:

Y'all been beefing these last couple of days?

:jbhmm:

Either way, god bless Texas. Anybody on here who has my snap, KNOWS I had a great time at my homies wedding in Austin. I miss Texas already...

:mjcry:

His wife is so pretty and so awesome, and down to earth, but also intelligent and degreed. As is he.

I miss my Homies...

8yrs was long overdue....

I'm high-key sad right now...

:dame:

#TexasForever

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maybe i'm being too harsh but lettuce be real here. there's only a select few people who post in this thread on a regular basis, anything that is said that can even be remotely applied to you imo is a offense. because really it shouldn't have been said at all in the first place.
I mean he can say what he wants really , its a forum and its the random thoughts thread on top of that. its what its for, it just seems like the people he offends always ends up being people that he's closer/cooler with. He needs to work on that unless he enjoy it or gets off to it. or just doesn't care.

But every couple months someone is upset at something he said about them on a personal level it seems.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
My thing is yeah we can do that on here everyday but this thread would be complete and total chaos from sun up to sun down. I agree sneak dissing ain't cool to me :hubie: if posters have issues that shut would be better off addressed in PMs (just my opinion) instead of being beef to the boards.

I have an idea for a thread but nothing would come of it and it would make things worse imo.
You right but you missed the big picture homie

He's judging people he's supposedly cool with in a corny way for him and another posters entertainment. That doesn't sit right with me

If he would have @ me I wouldn't have been really upset, because it's honorable. What he did was dishonorable

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I mean he can say what he wants really , its a forum and its the random thoughts thread on top of that. its what its for, it just seems like the people he offends always ends up being people that he's closer/cooler with. He needs to work on that unless he enjoy it or gets off to it. or just doesn't care.

But every couple months someone is upset at something he said about them on a personal level it seems.

while bottom line you are correct with the free speech angle, i'm moreso along the lines of he has to expect the full brunt of the consequences that comes with said privilege. he knows what he says can offend folk in here, this isn't a private space lol.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
If it's me then it's pretty ironic considering I used to talk down on my looks a lot until it was pointed out that I shouldn't do it out of respect for others and myself. Now that I act confident in my looks I'm conceited?
Didn't he mention also he would rather people be delusional, last night?

Now someone is "delusional" in his opinion and now he has a problem with it

While at the same time

Playing guessing games with people on the opposite end of the spectrum. Low self esteem

@reserveone see that two faced behavior? That's what got me hot. That's that shyt I don't like...

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
You right but you missed the big picture homie

He's judging people he's supposedly cool with in a corny way for him and another posters entertainment. That doesn't sit right with me

If he would have @ me I wouldn't have been really upset, because it's honorable. What he did was dishonorable

Oh no. I didn't miss the picture believe me I saw the post before I logged on and it was offensive. I had issue with him in another thread 2 weeks ago where a poster was talking about committing suicide. He (Yus) was talking crazy shyt then.