Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
maybe i'm being too harsh but lettuce be real here. there's only a select few people who post in this thread on a regular basis, anything that is said that can even be remotely applied to you imo is a offense. because really it shouldn't have been said at all in the first place.

This is a good point actually. I can make a subliminal about a totally different person or situation but if it applies to someone else it's hard to tell them otherwise :ohhh:

lol I have NOT been careful :mjlol:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I'm just cool with him. I don't have any problems towards him or anyone on here. So I just find it weird that he says this out of the blue. Still not excusable that's still weird to me. It's like someone you're cool with shake their hand or give them a dap have cool conversation with then go about your day. Then the next day switch up say something about me out of the blue to someone else but say "nah I was just playing Fam no offense". :francis::

I just put dude on ignore about the third or fourth time. I don't know what it is with him but some of his posts rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Build me up to my face but shyt on me in subliminal posts or in passive aggressive ways, just like some of the female posters here I have on ignore. Hell won't limit it to them. Other nikkas do it too.

I just don't fukk with that phony shyt. If I say I fukk with u or like u, I genuinely mean it. Don't be half assed with me.

Last edited:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I really really really wish that you nikkas would start tagging people when you wanna talk shyt instead of playing these lame ass guess who games, and dropping subs on some cute shyt

And you kknow what? A hit dog will holler so I'm hollering nikka

Yeah it may seem like I have issues but I have emotions like anyone else and I've had experiences like anyone else that influence how I feel and act. So I don't appreciate you calling out my self esteem because I feel as if my father caused it. Something out of my control. And I'm really not feeling that

Also we know how male's and black males aren't allowed to show their feelings in public always, so I use this site to vent. I guess I'm supposed to just bottle it up huh?

That messy sneak dissing shyt isn't cute, it's not funny and really snakeish actually

Get off your high horse because if you opened up more and showed vulnerability we could pick you apart too

Lame ass gossiping ass games you nikkas play man. Yusuke talking about people don't like him I think I see why now

Because you use people's vulnerable side for your entertainment. Hoe ass nikka

Bring it to front street @Yusuke

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
This is a good point actually. I can make a subliminal about a totally different person or situation but if it applies to someone else it's hard to tell them otherwise :ohhh:

lol I have NOT been careful :mjlol:

it's exactly how even if he was or wasn't intending to say anything that could apply directly to a poster in here, he can still say you are wrong for taking offense and say it's not about you. the shots that are taken are close, but not close enough.

ill_will82

Daps
Build me up to my face but shyt on me in subliminal posts or in passive aggressive ways, just like some of the female posters here I have on ignore.

You deal with a lot on here I take my hat off to you. You a straight up G for how you just handle yours. Respect.

I thought I would take an extended break from here because I wasn't in a good place. I'm still figuring shyt out but I really trying to put my life in perspective.

Last edited:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Build me up to my face but shyt on me in subliminal posts or in passive aggressive ways, just like some of the female posters here I have on ignore. Hell won't limit it to them. Other nikkas do it too.

I just don't fukk with that phony shyt. If I say I fukk with u or like u, I genuinely mean it. Don't be half assed with me.
its too early
go have some coffee

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
oh yeah
you're that poster that doesn't like coffee:ohhh:

:hhh: you disgust me

the train to insult me on that tip has left kind sir

Ra8iYTH.gif

ill_will82

Daps
I really really really wish that you nikkas would start tagging people when you wanna talk shyt instead of playing these lame ass guess who games, and dropping subs on some cute shyt

And you kknow what? A hit dog will holler so I'm hollering nikka

Yeah it may seem like I have issues but I have emotions like anyone else and I've had experiences like anyone else that influence how I feel and act. So I don't appreciate you calling out my self esteem because I feel as if my father caused it. Something out of my control. And I'm really not feeling that

Also we know how male's and black males aren't allowed to show their feelings in public always, so I use this site to vent. I guess I'm supposed to just bottle it up huh?

That messy sneak dissing shyt isn't cute, it's not funny and really snakeish actually

Get off your high horse because if you opened up more and showed vulnerability we could pick you apart too

Lame ass gossiping ass games you nikkas play man. Yusuke talking about people don't like him I think I see why now

Because you use people's vulnerable side for your entertainment. Hoe ass nikka

Bring it to front street @Yusuke

My thing is yeah we can do that on here everyday but this thread would be complete and total chaos from sun up to sun down. I agree sneak dissing ain't cool to me :hubie: if posters have issues that shyt would be better off addressed in PMs (just my opinion) instead of bringing beef to the boards.

I have an idea for a thread but nothing would come of it and it would make things worse imo.

Last edited: