Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah fam that's still weird
he's a pretty weird guy tho lol, its just not something that should shock you or that you should let bother you. I don't even keep up with everything and I feel like someone is always feeling like they caught shade from him.

I'm not hating on @Yusuke at all, but he manages to offend someone (for real) in this thread regularly, then apologize then does it again at random. I just wouldn't take what he say's to heart, even if its dead ass accurate.

Unless you consider him your boy, then that's really shady. But thats a whole different thing.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
he's a pretty weird guy tho lol, its just not something that should shock you or that you should let bother you. I don't even keep up with everything and I feel like someone is always feeling like they caught shade from him.

I'm not hating on @Yusuke at all, but he manages to offend someone (for real) in this thread regularly, then apologize then does it again at random. I just wouldn't take what he say's to heart, even if its dead ass accurate.

Unless you consider him your boy, then that's really shady. But thats a whole different thing.
Thats what gets me.
Its always subliminal shyt.
Then try to tell you it ain't about you like you are an idiot and its clear as day about you.
:dead:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
--------------

- cool, but naive and currently prey
- their low self-esteem is dangerously close to a mental disorder
- is not as smart as they think they are
- a predator, lusted but rarely loved, and is ok with that for some reason
- thinks their looks will make up for their personality, doesn't look good enough for that to work
- a defeatist, controlled by their creator
- my kokoro <3
- creepy, like the person who graduated high school but still shows up to the parties to hit on the chicks
- passionate to the point of delusion, a poet's soul

@Giselle , seems like you would enjoy this type of thing (maybe). Each of these is a different person in here. You guess them right and I'll say who is who. Or anyone can guess lol.

no offense
:jbhmm:

BAOvm3T.gif

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I would've respected it more if he tagged me after the one about me/straight up called me out or just admitted it is about me.

But he ALWAYS denies it while everyone else catches the tea and sees it too.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

maybe i'm being too harsh but lettuce be real here. there's only a select few people who post in this thread on a regular basis, anything that is said that can even be remotely applied to you imo is a offense. because really it shouldn't have been said at all in the first place.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

I'm just cool with him. I don't have any problems towards him or anyone on here. So I just find it weird that he says this out of the blue. Still not excusable that's still weird to me. It's like someone you're cool with shake their hand or give them a dap have cool conversation with then go about your day. Then the next day switch up say something about me out of the blue to someone else but say "nah I was just playing Fam no offense". :francis::