Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I would definitely look into it regardless of your grades. Remember overcoming that defeatist attitude and mentality?

You can always try to find work to up your skill set too. But since you have a BA in such a specific field like law, then going back to school might be your best bet, unfortunately

Or if you just want a job that pays decent with good job security you could always look into IT certifications:ld:
Certs, going back to school, all of these are great ideas but they all cost money. I also have so much debt, so no matter what I still would need a better paying job.

I just feel like I'm running in a circle

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
You give me compliments though.
So that means its genuine?
I knew this was coming haha

Yes. It does

But did I ever say some shyt like "sexiest woman alive"? No. And Ive only seen one face pic, so I couldnt give a real thorough assessment :mjgrin:

I did see someone comment "Youre looking nice" which is appropriate for her tier level:ehh:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Certs, going back to school, all of these are great ideas but they all cost money. I also have so much debt, so no matter what I still would need a better paying job.

I just feel like I'm running in a circle
You ever heard the phrase "stay down until you come up"? Unfortunately thats the reality of your situation. Im in the same boat :manny:

So yeah youre gonna feel like youre stuck in a cycle but just keep going. I would get whatever work you can and just stack that money while increasing your knowledge (schools, certs, work experience etc) until it pays off. Especially if your parents are letting you still stay with them

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
The shade
:mjlol:
I thought you'd like that :mjchuckle:

I try hard not to be the type to just outright lie like that, just to get a chicks good side, sorry. Im a real genuine person so a woman doesnt have to have it all together for me to fukk with her like that.:manny:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I thought you'd like that :mjchuckle:

I try hard not to be the type to just outright lie like that, just to get a chicks good side, sorry. Im a real genuine person so a woman doesnt have to have it all together for me to fukk with her like that.:manny:
:rolleyes:

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
I think being a thin girl with a little / no booty and having your boyfriend / husband cheat on you with a girl with a big butt can seriously hurt a girl's self - esteem. I know it would hurt mine. :mjcry:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Anybody else unintentionally make bad decisions:merchant:.. Nah?? fukk you too. Self destructive as hell:what: