Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I been going through shyt and thinking about killing myself.. Please tell me it will be ok

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I think being a thin girl with a little / no booty and having your boyfriend / husband cheat on you with a girl with a big butt can seriously hurt a girl's self - esteem. I know it would hurt mine. :mjcry:
Men cheat on women with big asses with women who have no ass. Vice versa. Every type of woman you can think of gets cheated on if it comes down to that. No physical traits will make you an exception. Not p*ssy. Not ass. Not titties. Not skin tone. None of it.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Never put anything past men
Don't trust anyone unless they need you. That's what I think. I think we all have shady impulses, but to defend against being done dirty it's best to not fukk with anyone.

I'm a very trusting person because I'm a trust worthy person and I assume everyone is like me. I learned the hard way to not trust anyone unless they need me and to reveal very little information about myself.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You can literally be Halle Berry or look better than Halle Berry and still get cheated on.
Laz Alonso NEVER publicly claimed Bria Myles when they were together and he cheated on her.
Yet there's guys all over the world, this forum for example who wish to be with Bria.
A lot of times cheating has nothing to do with looks.
What I've heard from guys is it has to do with the range of different women's auras/personalities and getting tired of just 1 (1 woman).
I could be wrong but that's what I've heard.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I will always hate the idea of having a team or bros to fall back on, Idk why.
I love representing only myself, and not have anyone associated with me look bad. I don't like sharing either. I'm in full control of my image and gains and losses.

I can accomplish anything I want with my own wisdom and efforts.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Thank you. I know we bullshyt on here but your words really mean A LOT.. THANK YOU
My life has taken me to dark places. In those dark places I would have killed for someone to say what I said to you and mean it.

I meant it fam. People are dying all over the world because people are so cold to each other. If me showing love can make a positive impact I'm going to show love.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My life has taken me to dark places. In those dark places I would have killed for someone to say what I said to you and mean it.

I meant it fam. People are dying all over the world because people are so cold to each other. If me showing love can make a positive impact I'm going to show love.

Im trying so hard to get out of that dark space.. I have a beautiful woman outside of family that fukks with me.. I work but i cant shake it..Think im going to take a break from shyt and focus on this last part of school.. Will look into seeing a psychologist.. I legit been making bad decisions in real life.. Mentally im not right. Yesterday was my 3rd encounter with police in less than a month:gucci:

I usually average once every three or four years with them fakkits:dwillhuh:.. I been researching SR22 to get my license back :dwillhuh: