Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
A lot of times cheating has nothing to do with looks.
What I've heard from guys is it has to do with the range of different women's auras/personalities and getting tired of just 1 (1 woman).
I could be wrong but that's what I've heard
Naw you're right. Every guy I've known who cheats cheats because they can and they lack self control.

Most of my guy friends are players. They never stop getting number or scouting girls. Lol my homie gamed a beautiful girl with a law degree, dual citizenship, and an expensive apartment in the city.

He has a girlfriend. He's cheating on her right now in LA with this girl he met with me.

What blows my mind is if she flirts with another guy he catches feelings. His sister is a ho and he's always yelling at her like he's not doing exactly what she's doing.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Never cheated but i wasnt always honest.. Just trying to protect her feelings:mjcry::wow:

Now she thinks she cant trust me:mjcry:

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
I think being a thin girl with a little / no booty and having your boyfriend / husband cheat on you with a girl with a big butt can seriously hurt a girl's self - esteem. I know it would hurt mine. :mjcry:
I'm appreciative of slim thick and petite jawns too so I can't relate. I like a nice body just as much as the next guy, but that alone isn't enough to cheat.

Dudes being a slave to p*ssy and not mentally strong enough to fight off a temporary compulsive urge, is usually a primary reason guys cheat with a random thot. The thrill of a meaningless chase, takes over their minds.

Plus girls with big butts and pretty build-a-body IG thots get cheated on everyday as well(and some are sharing their man with some regular everyday chick who can roll a blunt and down to 'chill with the homies') so no particular body type is safe from a habitual cheater, especially one with options.

A woman's looks can't save her from that type of guy no matter what, that's why is best to get to know him, his history, his mindset and lifestyle. Only certain types of guys are willing to be faithful and desire monogamy instead of the gaudy polyamorous lifestyle.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Also since I work night shift I have really irregular sleep patterns (sometimes don't even sleep at times) and I just wanna say sleep aids are a scam and the devils pill

Took some melatonin and legit woke up crying in some kinda breakdown I was having in my dreams. Felt like I had real emotional pain, not going down that road again so I'm just gonna stay awake