Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I completely understand what youre saying. What about an internship, even an unpaid one. Have you looked into that at all?

Really anything to help you out that you can put on your resume

Whats the job outlook for a BA in Law anyway. What are the prospective careers? Average salary etc, things of that nature? Is it a growing or shrinking field of work?
It would be hard to get one especially being out of school. I can look into it, but looking at my transcript they probably would pass me over.

To either become a lawyer or some sort of law clerk. Both of which would require more schooling that I can't afford.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
It would be hard to get one especially being out of school. I can look into it, but looking at my transcript they probably would pass me over.

To either become a lawyer or some sort of law clerk. Both of which would require more schooling that I can't afford.
I would definitely look into it regardless of your grades. Remember overcoming that defeatist attitude and mentality?

You can always try to find work to up your skill set too. But since you have a BA in such a specific field like law, then going back to school might be your best bet, unfortunately

Or if you just want a job that pays decent with good job security you could always look into IT certifications:ld:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I can feel the simp vapors leaking out my screen from this pic

:whew:
Breh:mjlol:

It seem like he know his lane tho and he staying in it:mjlol:

But quit giving false compliments:stopitslime:

I aint tryna ruin other dudes game, but say shyt like your "attractive", its ambiguous and harmless :scheme: