Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Hmmmm

Girls like that usually have problems or traumatized, so Im trying not to judge her too much before all the facts come out

That shyt is just heinous tho :hhh:
what else do yall wana know? me & my best friend at the time used to walk the same way home as her & she used to bring groups of boys back to her house to fukk. she was a major hoe & got jumped a bunch of times for it. she released a song a while back before she joined TDE but i forgot the name she went by during that time. she was never involved in anything artistic or musical so i was surprised to see her doing music. knowing her, i'm sure she fukked her way into that situation with TDE. but i don't actually know if that's a fact i'm just assuming. she also had really bad acne all over her body for a long time. i saw her getting on the train in my city & her whole back was broken out with dark spots & she still had it showing. & those freckles are so fake she even draws one on her lip like how do u keep up with fake freckles?

nah that's bullshyt. they may have been strict when they were home but she was doing all kind of wild shyt when they weren't there. maybe them trying to be strict pushed her into the hoe-ish ways idk. but i'm sure she listened to rap music & whatever was popular around that time.. she hung with a lot of dudes that are hustlers now & really aren't doing shyt i'm sure they were listening to rap music. she wasn't some sheltered little girl.. at least not by the time she got to middle school. idk who she's tryna put on for cus everyone from my city knows the deal with her. this is known fact.

she's not from the hood we grew up in the burbs of jersey. she has the mentality of a hood bird though.
:francis:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I got a C average. I didn't even put effort. If I go back, I don't know what to study and I highly doubt they'd waste money on me in a grant or scholarship.

Keep in mind, a C isn't a failing grade like it is there. But still it wasn't a good grade to have. Basically I've given up on everything and my grades in school and my luck finding work is proving that
It might not be much but if you need something like community service hours I'll give you 50 or whatever amount, I can write up a quick form saying you helped out with my magazine and "aided in the proliferation of POC and LGBTQ Alternative Art".

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
It makes her unique.
Yeah shes very unique, but masculinity is not attractive in the slightest to me

Her jaw is a lil to square for my taste. Looks like mine lmao :pachaha:

Or maybe its just the angles. Uniqueness is attractive tho...

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
The most interesting person in the strip club is the owner.

Why?
Because he’s disconnected from everything and everyone. People come in and think they’re his friend, but the day they don’t buy a bottle, they’ll get kicked out, no matter how many thousands of dollars they’ve spent. He doesn’t care, his only object is money. I’ve always been the favorite bartender of the boss—they’re always trying to figure me out, where do I come from, what I’m about—because I wasn’t into boys throwing around money. Watching it rain from the sky is the craziest thing ever, but that shyt is stupid to me. I was just there to spectate, make money, and get out.
:ohhh: