Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
@Critical Distance What makes it crazy is that she been smutted out and her music still ain't out there. :francis:
:mjlol:
Crazy how almost any single woman in the industry can't avoid it.
nygRos18.png

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Thats really unfortunate to read. That happens everydday too. Parents pushing things on children, that their children dont really wanna do.

For me personally. My happiness and peace of mind>>>>>>>>>money

What were your grades like? Do you think you could get a grant or scholarship if you went back? Do you wanna even go back to school?
I got a C average. I didn't even put effort. If I go back, I don't know what to study and I highly doubt they'd waste money on me in a grant or scholarship.

Keep in mind, a C isn't a failing grade like it is there. But still it wasn't a good grade to have. Basically I've given up on everything and my grades in school and my luck finding work is proving that

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's working :mjgrin:

She'll be mine again soon:mjgrin::blessed:

"Please baby baby baby please":mjgrin:

Ill be whole again soon:mjcry:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Age will decimate those standards you used to have. That fear of loneliness is powerful. That's why I'd rather be single now than later.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
i went to middle school & high school with this girl. No shade but she was a hoe she was wearing fishnet shirts in middle school & getting trains ran on her by 9th grade. She used to get jumped all the time too. & those freckles on her face are fake.
:hhh:
:whatinthefukkery:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I got a C average. I didn't even put effort. If I go back, I don't know what to study and I highly doubt they'd waste money on me in a grant or scholarship.

Keep in mind, a C isn't a failing grade like it is there. But still it wasn't a good grade to have. Basically I've given up on everything and my grades in school and my luck finding work is proving that
Yeah I completely understand what youre saying. What about an internship, even an unpaid one. Have you looked into that at all?

Really anything to help you out that you can put on your resume

Whats the job outlook for a BA in Law anyway. What are the prospective careers? Average salary etc, things of that nature? Is it a growing or shrinking field of work?