Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The sad thing about it is, that they letting this shyt ride. It's crazy how shyt changed so much. There was other stuff to let this go, but the thing is, she only said something stupid, with one line. This era of social media is pathetic. Charlamane said it best, she spoiled and didn't work for none of that money. I'm not mad at her for getting millions even thought I don't even see how right now. So, that shyt looking hella
nygRos18.png
This why life much better for you when material gains and treasures don't become the center of your interest. Cause you can then look at folks flashing cash and cars and not really see much value in it.

:manny:

Except 4K TVs, gotta have my 4k.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
This why life much better for you when material gains and treasures don't become the center of your interest. Cause you can then look at folks flashing cash and cars and not really see much value in it.

:manny:

Except 4K TVs, gotta have my 4k.
True. It doesn't bother me really, but damn. Just seeing the downfall of it all just crazy over the years.

I'll wait till next year for 4k TV.........maybe......:ehh:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
lmao I think I offended my ex. I tagged him in this guy's pic on ig and was like "he reminds me of you" and I think he took it as shade.
:dead::dead:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
"WTF lol how?"

I had to clarify "I think its the nose or mouth"
:pachaha:I hope he dont go off.