Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
BA in Law.

My parents wanted me to become a lawyer...so i did that. No, it's not what I want to do...so basically I'm stuck with a degree in something I don't want to do. I don't even know what to do with my degree, and going back to school is out of the question because i'm so broke. If i can't even get employment insurance, I'm definitely not getting any kind of loan.

My life is pretty much fukked. I'll be doing menial jobs forever it seems.
Thats really unfortunate to read. That happens everydday too. Parents pushing things on children, that their children dont really wanna do.

For me personally. My happiness and peace of mind>>>>>>>>>money

What were your grades like? Do you think you could get a grant or scholarship if you went back? Do you wanna even go back to school?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
My dashboard tonight is :damn::ohlawd:

2lwvsw1.png

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
A 14 year old got her titties all on the focal point....

This some legit white trash for yo ass.

Her mama failed her something serious
The sad thing about it is, that they letting this shyt ride. It's crazy how shyt changed so much. There was other stuff to let this go, but the thing is, she only said something stupid, with one line. This era of social media is pathetic. Charlamane said it best, she spoiled and didn't work for none of that money. I'm not mad at her for getting millions even thought I don't even see how right now. So, that shyt looking hella
nygRos18.png