Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Same that;'s why I ain't even asking questions no more the hole just seems to get to deep for me :mjgrin:
:mjlol:
This man said he didn't know his homeboy was already on it. Your homeboy would of known that you hold interest, he would of backed off.

So either he really caught that L or he his homeboy didn't give a fukk. This why I don't do nothing like that.
Just like Pimp C said in that instagram post. He and Bun B have respect for each other. Ain't nobody trying to see another dikk in the same room. Come on man....:scust:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps

Timestamped. Man shyt is just really depressing, seeing these kids sad, adults broken and hopeless. Its too late to be this upset:francis:

Our people have been done a disservice, in fact its a crime...

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Man thats rough. Well congrats on graduating I guess. Whats your degree?

I completely understand how that made you depressed tho. Thats honestly one of my fears about life after graduation. Not being able to find a job
BA in Law.

My parents wanted me to become a lawyer...so i did that. No, it's not what I want to do...so basically I'm stuck with a degree in something I don't want to do. I don't even know what to do with my degree, and going back to school is out of the question because i'm so broke. If i can't even get employment insurance, I'm definitely not getting any kind of loan.

My life is pretty much fukked. I'll be doing menial jobs forever it seems.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
nikkas out here taking L's and don't even know it.......
This little ass cashmeout 15 year old getting millions without lifting a single finger or any hard labor....
Got dudes out here not claiming no gender roles......

The fukk this world coming to.....:mjcry:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps

Timestamped. Man shyt is just really depressing, seeing these kids sad, adults broken and hopeless. Its too late to be this upset:francis:

Our people have been done a disservice, in fact its a crime...

9:50

Do you look forward to each new day that comes along

Her answer: No

Why not?

Her: Because...dont nothing happen...a day is a day

Mental illness is not talked about enough in the black community, our communities. That is definitely depression. But of course they couldnt afford the healthcare and potential medications for treatment :francis:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
nikkas out here taking L's and don't even know it.......
This little ass cashmeout 15 year old getting millions without lifting a single finger or any hard labor....
Got dudes out here not claiming no gender roles......

The fukk this world coming to.....:mjcry:
We reward stupid shyt

Get you a lowkey chick and move to Wyoming

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
I was just thinking. Imagine if I never met @Ahyurea . :wow:Might be the best thing Ive ever gotten out of this place :wow:. I get so appreciative sometimes. I cant help it. :mjcry:

Aww..

tumblr_oiyldb9LUQ1tfmrz4o1_250.gif