Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
maybe my resume is just trash, it would explain why everybody rejects me.
my reference threw me under the bus telling them about the couple of times I was late (which i explained to them the reason why).

i don't even know if i should reply that email and beg them to give me a chance.
I really wanted that job. It would've changed everything for me.

Now i'm stuck at a minimum wage job tomorrow that STILL wouldn't pay all my bills.
I'm so angry at myself I don't know how to control my emotions.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:laff::laff::laff:

Dray had never been the bright type of student, he was lazy and childish and spent most of his time in class being nosey rather than working. And his PE teacher, Mr. Wave during the small conversations he had with his colleagues had clearly noticed that. In his classes, Dray was definitely more active and seemed to take his more seriously than the others. And on this Friday afternoon, Mr. Wave had decided to give a little help to his struggling student.

When the short young man made his way into the changing room, the teacher welcomed him with a warm smile.

- Good afternoon, Dray.

- Good afternoon.

- I talked to a few of my colleagues and.. I think I’m the only one you might actually listen.

Dray looked at his teacher in silence.

- You know that you might fail this class right ?

Dray sighed and got up.

- This is what you called me here for ?

- Sit down Dray.

He looked up at the young man but since it didn’t seem like he was going to listen, he continued.

- I overheard a conversation you had with a friend and if you want to become a PE teacher, you need to pass this class.

Dray wriggled his fingers in his pockets.

- And if you don’t want to put the academic effort necessary, there’s a shortcut. If you’re wiling to take it of course.

The teenager looked down at his teacher.

- What is it ?

- You know what.

Dray looked around, visibly nervous.

- Here ?

- It’s Friday afternoon. Nobody comes here at that time.

Satisfied with that answer, Dray unbuttoned his pants and took them off, then he noticed his teacher looking at him with a smile.

- What ?

- This dikk isn’t going to get erect on its own you know.

Dray’s gaze moved to his teacher’s pants. He got on his knees and as he was trying to pull the zipper down, mr. Wave stood up and looked down at him. After which he was able to put the zipper, then the pants and finally the boxers of his teacher down, revealing a long and thick member.

Dray was amazed at how thick it was. He was already thinkin about how it would destroy his a$$hole, he had never experienced one this big and he was looking foward to it. He grabbed the member with his two hands and slid it in mouth before vigorously sucking on it, surprising his teacher in the process.

- fukk Dray !

Mr. Wave caressed the head of his student, enjoying the feeling of saliva and suction on his hard cock. He loud groan escaped his lips when he felt the tip of his dikk touch the back of Dray’s throat. When the young man pulled the throbbing dikk out of his mouth, he hungrily licked the tip and looked at his teacher.

- Put it inside of me.

Like in a trance, mr Wave nodded. Dray took the rest of his clothes off and got on his all fours on the bench, wiggling his ass in front of his teacher with a smile.

- Go ahead.

The horny teacher kneeled behind Dray. He looked at the ass before him and gave it a strong lick before shoving his dikk inside of it. Dray bit his lip both in pleasure and pain but before he could fully adjust to the generous size of the dikk inside of him, mr. Wave slammed his throbbing cock deep inside of him.

- Do you like that Dray ?

The young whispered a “ Yes. “ but it wasn’t enough for his teacher.

“ I can’t hear you Dray. “ yelled Mr.Wave while pounding restlessly into Dray’s tight a$$hole. The young man bit his tongue several times before being able to talk.

- YES DADDY !

Mr.Wave let out a satisfied laugh. But instead of slowing down, he forced Dray’s face onto the cold bench and used his other hand to slide himself deeper and deeper, faster and faster into the young man’s ass. After a few minutes of intense pounding, mr. Wave suddenly pulled out.

When Dray felt the emptiness in his a$$hole he turned his head to look at his teacher and with teary eyes begged him to fill him up again.

- P-Please .. Daddy ..

The older man smiled and grabbed his pulsating cock.

- Come and get it if you want it.

A breathless Dray slowly pushed his ass back against his teacher’s dikk. When he felt the tip brushing against his hungry hole, a shiver traveled through his spine. But he wanted it so bad so he pushed deeper. Dray could feel his teacher’s fat cock violently pulsating inside of him, so full of life and lust. Soon after, the changing room was resonating with slapping noises, groans and moans. And then suddently Dray felt something bursting inside of him. The feeling was so ecstatic that he fainted.

A few hours ago when he woke up, he realised he was laying on his bed. He thought it was all a dream but the burning sensation in his a$$hole seemed to mean otherwise. His mother opened the door and whe she saw him awake, she smiled.

- Hey.. How are you ?

- I’m alright..

- Your teacher brought you back here.

At the mention of his teacher, the memories hit Dray like a bullet train.

- My teacher ?

- Yes, your PE teacher.. Mr. Wave. He said he found you asleep on one of the benches in the gym.

- Are you sure everything is-

- Yes mom. I’m tired. Can you leave ?

His mom looked down and smiled wanly.

- Yes.. Of course. Good night.

After his mother closed the door, Dray slid back in his bed and looked at the ceiling. He had completely forgotten the reason why all of this happened but he was satisfied. That night, his dreams replayed what took place in the changing room.

@Dray5K @The Wave someone wrote this about yall

:dead::dead:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
no.
i graduated last year.

it's been 10 months, and I haven't found a steady job or career. Its a factor to my depression.
Man thats rough. Well congrats on graduating I guess. Whats your degree?

I completely understand how that made you depressed tho. Thats honestly one of my fears about life after graduation. Not being able to find a job