Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
lol my mom said her alerts on FB are going off every other minute. :pachaha:
That's my baby.
Family claiming that I look like them/crediting the family, talking about "our genes" :hubie:
:skip:
My mom would always tell people I have "her" eyes

Ain't easy being aesthetically pleasing :queen:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
@Maxine made an ad for my upcoming Muslimgauze-style EP

H15adFwNg.png

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
*Super big hug* Just wrapped up this semester with my last final today.

How are you doing?

S/N: Ain't nothing as sexy as your girl rocking your clothes. I just keep doubles or hide the favorites because y'all fingers be hella sticky.

Congrats!!
Man im living lol can't wait for this year to finish up. Whatcha got planned for '17? You partyin this New Years or slumming it up on the coli with the rest of us losers? :skip:

Illa gave me a bunch of his clothes but :mjpls: he acting real particular bout them sweats....

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congrats!!
Man im living lol can't wait for this year to finish up. Whatcha got planned for '17? You partyin this New Years or slumming it up on the coli with the rest of us losers? :skip:

Illa gave me a bunch of his clothes but :mjpls: he acting real particular bout them sweats....
I was trying to throw an end of semester get together but I am realizing more and more that my classmates are busy as hell. I really want to do something for New Year's so I will most likely go into the city dolo and screw around until the ball drops.