Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The smallest things get to me. I drove my niece and nephews home tonight and as we were driving down the street they played a little game where they would say "Merry Christmas" as a car passed by. I don't know; hearing that innocence......the little stuff that entertains them......the happiness despite all they go through. I teared up. So, anywhoodles, we drove along some more and I stopped at a light by their house. They verbally expressed their distaste for going home to each other. I dropped them off and as they were getting their stuff out of the trunk I just wept silently. I hate their mother. My mom called her while they were over here because one of them didn't have their inhaler. Their mom got so disgruntled she said, "I can't wait until their 18!" Dropping them off to that fat piece of shyt really hurt me. My brother is really no better though. They deserve better parents.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I've always enjoyed the element of being lowkey/the underdog because of how people will underestimate you. Then you just pop up on that ass or give them a sample of they asked of and they shut up. That will always be such an amazing feeling.

Don't ever assume just because someone doesn't want to put themselves out there or because of whatever thing you consider a "flaw" about them, they can't shyt on you. They can. Then you'll really feel some way about yourself. At the end, the issue was you from jump.

It's best to stay in your lane and allow people to navigate through theirs. Challenging them won't do you any good.