Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I get a credit card offer in the mail from American Express. I usually like to open and take a look for laughs. It's a travel rewards card one with like spend $5000 in the first 3 months and get some points. I look at the annual fee and it's $450. :dahell: do these people think I earn?

They better send those offers to someone with a higher salary if they expect to get paid. :shaq2:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I get a credit card offer in the mail from American Express. I usually like to open and take a look for laughs. It's a travel rewards card one with like spend $5000 in the first 3 months and get some points. I look at the annual fee and it's $450. :dahell: do these people think I earn?

They better send those offers to someone with a higher salary if they expect to get paid. :shaq2:
#youngandproserous:sas1:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I feel very negative today, not depressing or nothing, but on some Vegeta type shyt. I wanna cause some damage.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I know this isn't a healthy way to think but it's how my mind works now from living with my mom and Israelite step father in my late teens...The information I absorbed living with them and learning about all sorts of lifestyles and idelogies/religions. Whenever I come across a bigot, or read something by one, I always think to myself:
Well your fat ass is gonna be right behind me with a bald head in a jumpsuit marked and in front of the other fakkits when these concentration camps are readied for New World Order..:o: Your cishet hetero life ain't shyt my nikka....

Then I think of us all on Judgment Day and them being in Hell with all the fakkits. lol

I don't consider myself a fakkit so I won't be there with them. But yeah.

It makes me laugh to myself sometimes. I know it's not right. Hopefully I train my brain for something more positive.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I know this isn't a healthy way to think but it's how my mind works now from living with my mom and Israelite step father in my late teens...The information I absorbed living with them and learning about all sorts of lifestyles and idelogies/religions. Whenever I come across a bigot, or read something by one, I always think to myself:
Well your fat ass is gonna be right behind me with a bald head in a jumpsuit marked and in front of the other fakkits when these concentration camps are readied for New World Order..:o: Your cishet hetero life ain't shyt my nikka....

Then I think of us all on Judgment Day and them being in Hell with all the fakkits. lol

I don't consider myself a fakkit so I won't be there with them. But yeah.

It makes me laugh to myself sometimes. I know it's not right. Hopefully I train my brain for something more positive.
You missed the new Tinychat thread...

That's where we post angsty shyt from now on

:dame: