Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I know this isn't a healthy way to think but it's how my mind works now from living with my mom and Israelite step father in my late teens...The information I absorbed living with them and learning about all sorts of lifestyles and idelogies/religions. Whenever I come across a bigot, or read something by one, I always think to myself:
Well your fat ass is gonna be right behind me with a bald head in a jumpsuit marked and in front of the other fakkits when these concentration camps are readied for New World Order..:o: Your cishet hetero life ain't shyt my nikka....

Then I think of us all on Judgment Day and them being in Hell with all the fakkits. lol

I don't consider myself a fakkit so I won't be there with them. But yeah.

It makes me laugh to myself sometimes. I know it's not right. Hopefully I train my brain for something more positive.
Calm down, fukk nikka:mjgrin:.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I have a creepy question to ask you guys.

Am I the only one who hears a woman laughing when listening to Digital Dash through the phone speaker, but through headphones it says "southside"?

I'm either halfway retarded or spot on..

It's at the 16 second mark..

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I had a productive day at work :ehh:

Wanting to cause damage and break things is productive energy for me :ehh: :ehh:

When I'm feeling calm and positive I'm lazy :ehh: :ehh: :ehh:

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
@GoldCoastSaint when u going to let me take u thru the htown streets bae u know U need me in your life. So gotdamn fine ill pay your babydaddy child support.:whoa: only if u have that no accent

:scust:

If your married ass dont leave my married ass the hell alone.

:scust: