Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
From a man's opinion, why do these dude keep coming for me?
. They probably have a crush on you. Most people still operating on that pull a girl's hair mentality. That's what it feels like to me honestly. They think they'll get your attention and I guess reverse psych their way into your inbox.

No simping but from a partner standpoint you're a pretty good catch. Driven and willing to take risks to build foundations. You'll probably make someone a good wife if you so choose.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
. They probably have a crush on you. Most people still operating on that pull a girl's hair mentality. That's what it feels like to me honestly. They think they'll get your attention and I guess reverse psych their way into your inbox.

No simping but from a partner standpoint you're a pretty good catch. Driven and willing to take risks to build foundations. You'll probably make someone a good wife if you so choose.

This is literally the 3rd thread he wanted to know my vagina details. He literally spent all day plotting that weak as thread. :mjlol:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
They know you will respond
You got to remember for most of these losers, this is the only way they communicate with women and they get so excited they don't know how to act
Utilize that ignore button

Nah I'm not putting him on ignore. I'll just ignore the thread. I hate the gaps in the conversation that creates.