Been fukking hoes since when Mase was on:wow:
I hope the Basedgod hears my prayers:lawd:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
What? Why would I be mean to you?
I'm just covering my bases. I feel like people might be associating us with each other. I only get bad press, I'm like Chris Brown mama, I'm always in the news for misunderstandings.

I don't want my bad reputation to rub off on you and ruin our thing. I like our thing.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I swear, me too, and I don't like being hostile or defensive so a coli meet up probably isn't realistic. But that doesn't mean there aren't posters I don't want to meet and cook for.

I really do want to do a catering challenge. I haven't catered in like a year. I really do want to host a dinner party for black folks to mingle and try new foods.

lol you didn't know what mochi until I showed you, so I really want to show you a gang of food that'll be weird to you. I love being the first. I'm competitive.
lol :sas2:
Ok...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'm just covering my bases. I feel like people might be associating us with each other. I only get bad press, I'm like Chris Brown mama, I'm always in the news for misunderstandings.

I don't want my bad reputation to rub off on you and ruin our thing. I like our thing.
Nah I don't think so.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'm an introvert. :mjpls:

giphy.gif