Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He's trying to do inventory on your cat.
:russ:

did-you-just-call-me-bro-o.gif

nikka on the virtual coohie like white on rice.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Time to update the siggie :bryan:
Lol I was going to message you, but I figured you'd bounce me without reading it. Yo, I want to tell you I don't know why you're name has been in so many posters' posts lately but it's got nothing to do with me.

I respect you, your body, and your privacy. So please do not low key hate for me any drama going down this week.
Yeah, I don't like many people on here. lol That one Mexican guy on here from out here, I really can't stand. It's Young, is his name.
Ultraflexxed works near me and he wanted to set up a little Coli get together too. He's cool.
I swear, me too, and I don't like being hostile or defensive so a coli meet up probably isn't realistic. But that doesn't mean there aren't posters I don't want to meet and cook for.

I really do want to do a catering challenge. I haven't catered in like a year. I really do want to host a dinner party for black folks to mingle and try new foods.

lol you didn't know what mochi until I showed you, so I really want to show you a gang of food that'll be weird to you. I love being the first. I'm competitive.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Lol I was going to message you, but I figured you'd bounce me without reading it. Yo, I want to tell you I don't know why you're name has been in so many posters' posts lately but it's got nothing to do with me.

I respect you, your body, and your privacy. So please do not low key hate for me any drama going down this week.

I swear, me too, and I don't like being hostile or defensive so a coli meet up probably isn't realistic. But that doesn't mean there aren't posters I don't want to meet and cook for.

I really do want to do a catering challenge. I haven't catered in like a year. I really do want to host a dinner party for black folks to mingle and try new foods.

lol you didn't know what mochi until I showed you, so I really want to show you a gang of food that'll be weird to you. I love being the first. I'm competitive.

What? Why would I be mean to you?