Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BTW, Had a realization that on the rare occasion I like people and like to talk to them, I can't force them to have fun or even be on my wave. Making a mental note to stop trying
to brighten folks day and just do my own thing.

Trying to be the good guy is unrewarding as fukk.
You know they say nice guys finish last

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
There aren't enough words in this world, girl, you already know. You coming to my coli meet up? Looks like it's going to be an intimate dinner for two, followed by brunch.

I know you don't drink, but every girl deserves to have champagne, prosciutto, and melon for breakfast at least once in her life.

I'll even garnish the prosciutto with mint if it's too salty or dry for you. You just gotta let me know what you like.

When are yall doing it & who's coming?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know they say nice guys finish last
Bah, I'm not worried about last. I just dislike how trying to open up to people more is not working for the ones I wish were more receptive.

Meanwhile im out here dapping brehs up now, chatting up chicks and whatnot, but the people in my zone intellectually are on that :mjpls:

I care a great deal about some folks input and its like:manny: for them, apparently. I ain't trying to change minds out here like that, so it's old. I'm bored of it.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
When are yall doing it & who's coming?
It an exclusive list. You and I so far. That's enough for me. I'd rather cook for and chat with you anyway. Whenever is good for you is good for me. I do need a couple weeks to gather supplies and plan a menu out. I don't want to poison anybody.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
It an exclusive list. You and I so far. That's enough for me. I'd rather cook for and chat with you anyway. Whenever is good for you is good for me. I do need a couple weeks to gather supplies and plan a menu out. I don't want to poison anybody.
Yeah, I don't like many people on here. lol That one Mexican guy on here from out here, I really can't stand. It's Young, is his name.
Ultraflexxed works near me and he wanted to set up a little Coli get together too. He's cool.