Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
help me choose brehs. Hoping I can get out of the hole by christmas so i can buy me at least a nice pair of shoes as a gift to myself
nike-air-max-2015-black-white-3.jpg
nike-air-max-2016-ocean-fog-1.jpg

or i might cop the black jawns
Nike%20Air%20Max%202016%20Leather%20Black%20Silver.jpg

help me choose
Grey.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I'm not a nerd. Idk what this means.
Lmao. Oh dear, you know what's hilarious about the coli to me? You have the personality and habits of a bad bytch.

Posters who are interested in attracting beautiful women should study you and reverse engineer some game.

But they won't because they already broke rule number one when it comes to attracting baddies. Don't judge, just accept, and don't ask questions. A little mystery is great. A beautiful woman has a past and she doesn't want to be judged or interrogated about it.

Rule number two is be confident and show her off. Only two people that matter in the world are me and my chick. Big planet thoughts. Boss business, splash!

Anyway, I'm done dropping high level game.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
help me choose brehs. Hoping I can get out of the hole by christmas so i can buy me at least a nice pair of shoes as a gift to myself
nike-air-max-2015-black-white-3.jpg
nike-air-max-2016-ocean-fog-1.jpg

or i might cop the black jawns
Nike%20Air%20Max%202016%20Leather%20Black%20Silver.jpg

help me choose
Genie, the grey ones, for fukking real. Those are hot. fukk nike, though. Alternatively

supra-skytop-FW10-footwear.jpg
:noah:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BTW, Had a realization that on the rare occasion I like people and like to talk to them, I can't force them to have fun or even be on my wave. Making a mental note to stop trying
to brighten folks day and just do my own thing.

Trying to be the good guy is unrewarding as fukk.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Lmao. Oh dear, you know what's hilarious about the coli to me? You have the personality and habits of a bad bytch.

Posters who are interested in attracting beautiful women should study you and reverse engineer some game.

But they won't because they already broke rule number one when it comes to attracting baddies. Don't judge, just accept, and don't ask questions. A little mystery is great. A beautiful woman has a past and she doesn't want to be judged or interrogated about it.

Rule number two is be confident and show her off. Only two people that matter in the world are me and my chick. Big planet thoughts. Boss business, splash!

:therethere: this was sweet.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
:therethere: this was sweet.

There aren't enough words in this world, girl, you already know. You coming to my coli meet up? Looks like it's going to be an intimate dinner for two, followed by brunch.

I know you don't drink, but every girl deserves to have champagne, prosciutto, and melon for breakfast at least once in her life.

I'll even garnish the prosciutto with mint if it's too salty or dry for you. You just gotta let me know what you like.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
There aren't enough words in this world, girl, you already know. You coming to my coli meet up? Looks like it's going to be an intimate dinner for two, followed by brunch.

I know you don't drink, but every girl deserves to have champagne, prosciutto, and melon for breakfast at least once in her life.

I'll even garnish the prosciutto with mint if it's too salty or dry for you. You just gotta let me know what you like.

gettin fancy ova here:lolbron:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

I like nerdy, lame, sqaure chicks. Bad bytches are not really my thing. I appreciate the wisdom though.