Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bye Marcuz :rolleyes:

yeah its a coincidence that police are basically targeting dark skinned black men only

when y'all talk about colorism, your main gripe is not being compared to light skinned women. OooOO, y'all are so oppressed. even though y'all are quick to stick your nose up @ men who dont meet your height preference

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@Phoenix Reborn @Blackout @The Grendel @LordLoco @BigHench

Dragon Ball Super to Enter New Story Arc Starting December 18th. - YonkouProductions Blog

"The assassination of Goku Arc"

000.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nice!

I wonder if the final arc will be the universe tournamen.

Also I'm really curious as to what the king of all has to say about all this time stuff.

I was wondering if when was, said he killed all of the other gods if KOA was included. I guess not tho, dude must never get involved with anything lol.

Also I wonder who put the hit out on Goku, and could beruss have beat was in the future

Lots of questions

Raava

Staff member
Daps
yeah its a coincidence that police are basically targeting dark skinned black men only

when y'all talk about colorism, your main gripe is not being compared to light skinned women. OooOO, y'all are so oppressed. even though y'all are quick to stick your nose up @ men who dont meet your height preference

I talked about people getting killed because of skin color in that thread. You are the one belittling colorism to a dating preference. But since you went there black women haven't been killed by the police? Black women haven't been dehumanized by the police? I do fell that black men are targeted more as men but that is not saying it doesn't happen to women. Colorism affects us as a whole. YOU are the one using it to be divisive and comparing it to a height dating preference.

I have dated short men before, and Kent is still a 1 :umad:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Nice!

I wonder if the final arc will be the universe tournamen.

Also I'm really curious as to what the king of all has to say about all this time stuff.

I was wondering if when was, said he killed all of the other gods if KOA was included. I guess not tho, dude must never get involved with anything lol.

Also I wonder who put the hit out on Goku, and could beruss have beat was in the future

Lots of questions
Yea I'm definitely thinking the universe tournament gonna wrap things up. KOA seem like he the new Goku plug, so cause they cool he gonna forgive a lotta shyt :russ:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do fell that black men are targeted more as men but that is not saying it doesn't happen to women
you feel? excuse me? the stats will back it up. without digging up some feminist chart, name the last black unarmed woman to get killed. cus 2 unarmed black men were killed by cops last week alone. im not saying BW are exempt, but there is no real comparison.

and i keep it on dating preference because that's all you women care about. goto the colorism forum on LSA, bunch of women bytching over some guys preference for lighter skinned women. which i use to rail against, but now i understand. just like some women CANT be attracted to short guys, some men CANT be attracted to darker skinned women.