Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Hey breh you have any ideas?

Have you been watching Westworld? It turns out that Dr. Narcisse has been an android this entire time and never knew :ohhh:

When he said "What door?"
giphy.gif

Breh stay getting controlled at the end.
giphy.gif

:mjcry:
But if he really a recreation of Arnold :whoo:

Yeah that would suck if he is.

and yes when he said what door and Theresa went through I jumped out of my bed nervous as fukk...I knew someone was gonna die. I bet Ford is going to recreate Theresa as a host too smfh. Dude's out there.
So i got to catch spoilers and crazy theories for this show in TLR now :skip:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Girl if you don't get the fukk from me
I know you thought we had something special
but you don't mean nothing to me

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ahh.. JBO. A place where one can watch debauchery. Why did I watch someone eat a skeet burrito as a mariachi band played. :scust::snoop::laff:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
you feel? excuse me? the stats will back it up. without digging up some feminist chart, name the last black unarmed woman to get killed. cus 2 unarmed black men were killed by cops last week alone. im not saying BW are exempt, but there is no real comparison.

and i keep it on dating preference because that's all you women care about. goto the colorism forum on LSA, bunch of women bytching over some guys preference for lighter skinned women. which i use to rail against, but now i understand. just like some women CANT be attracted to short guys, some men CANT be attracted to darker skinned women.

The thing is I'm not making a comparison this argument you are trying to have is not the one I have ever made. From jump I have said colorism is something that affects Blacks as a whole it should have been left out that thread. You are the one who brought up colorism as an acceptable dating preference because of height which is ridiculous.

I have been a member since 2013 and lurker before, I remember how you use to post before you switched. I remember your arguments had with Kenyadoll. Even in 2013 you still would slip into the Sotomayor threads when they use to post those in TLR heavy. How long have you been railing Marcuz :jbhmm: Don't use this to say you understand. You have a preference and practice colorism own it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have been a member since 2013 and lurker before, I remember how you use to post before you switched. I remember your arguments had with Kenyadoll. Even in 2013 you still would slip into the Sotomayor threads when they use to post those in TLR heavy. How long have you been railing Marcuz :jbhmm: Don't use this to say you understand. You have a preference and practice colorism own it.
i did support sotomayor until i realized he wasn't for black empowerment. but i've never had a color preference. i have over 40k post, shouldn't be hard to find me praising cacs/light skins atleast once.