Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Been 2 months since I kicked out my roommate/cousin

It would of been good if things worked out but he is a basket case and a grown man so I could of only done so much before I had to kick him out for not even trying hard enough to get a job after his last one laid him off. :francis:

Anyway back to work I go

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Been 2 months since I kicked out my roommate/cousin

It would of been good if things worked out but he is a basket case and a grown man so I could of only done so much before I had to kick him out for not even trying hard enough to get a job. :francis:

Anyway back to work I go
You did the right thing. Never let people take advantage of your kindness. Even if they are blood.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Trying to decide between feeling loved vs feeling happy.

An opportunity to transfer to another location came up and I told my manager no but I think I want to change my mind and say yes. I've been at my location for over twelve years and while I do love my co-workers and they feel the same way, I feel like it's time for a change. Something to get me out of the depressing rut I'm currently in. I just feel bad abandoning everyone. Especially with how great they've treated me. I don't want to leave but i think it's best for myself. Besides, I'll still maintain friendships with my old co-workers. I think I'm going to tell my manager that i changed my mind. And it's not like I'm getting anywhere where I'm at with my constant lowering reviews every year. I think it's the right time to make a change and start a new chapter in my life. This is something I feel that I need.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trying to decide between feeling loved vs feeling happy.

An opportunity to transfer to another location came up and I told my manager no but I think I want to change my mind and say yes. I've been at my location for over twelve years and while I do love my co-workers and they feel the same way, I feel like it's time for a change. Something to get me out of the depressing rut I'm currently in. I just feel bad abandoning everyone. Especially with how great they've treated me. I don't want to leave but i think it's best for myself. Besides, I'll still maintain friendships with my old co-workers. I think I'm going to tell my manager that i changed my mind. And it's not like I'm getting anywhere where I'm at with my constant lowering reviews every year. I think it's the right time to make a change and start a new chapter in my life. This is something I feel that I need.
shyt like this gets people fukked up all the time. You think if your job wanted to fire you they would care about the relationships with your co-workers? They would not. Maintain the relationship with your manager, make the change and if you really don't like it ask about coming back. Worst they can say is no.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
shyt like this gets people fukked up all the time. You think if your job wanted to fire you they would care about the relationships with your co-workers? They would not. Maintain the relationship with your manager, make the change and if you really don't like it ask about coming back. Worst they can say is no.
Yeah you right. And my manager isn't the best one either so this may be a positive thing for me. I'll be treated better at this store. And it's not like I'll be going far, like a few miles away so I'll still see all my friends from this store every so often. Plus I'll see them on Facebook or thru text. I do need to leave retail but for now this change will help.

Prynce

Daps
Writing this paper, then I have to go to work and then I have to catch up on some shows.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Thanksgiving is almost here. I'm going to need all the blessings in the world because my second mom's 7-Up crack cake is :whew:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was scheduled for a 2 hour training, but my manager knows I'm not staying so I declined :lupe: This is not a sit for two hours kind of afternoon.