Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I always liked Bruno. Never listened to any of his albums before, only the singles. This album had me time warping to different decades :wow:
He dun found his lane....and the shyt should take him to new heights.

"Finesse" got me feeling all types of smooth...Bout to wear shades and shyt in this cold ass weather :pachaha:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had this $63 sitting in my account because I wrote two checks ( :old: ) for something at my daughter's school and I go to search and them shyts cleared mid-October. :martin: I'm not tripping though because that's two full tanks of gas that I no longer have to add to my budget :ehh:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I had this $63 sitting in my account because I wrote two checks ( :old: ) for something at my daughter's school and I go to search and them shyts cleared mid-October. :martin: I'm not tripping though because that's two full tanks of gas that I no longer have to add to my budget :ehh:
Time to start selling p*ssy ma

Raava

Staff member
Daps
i did support sotomayor until i realized he wasn't for black empowerment. but i've never had a color preference. i have over 40k post, shouldn't be hard to find me praising cacs/light skins atleast once.

:laff: how long did that take to realize?

Maybe not, but I can just go into that thread and see you calling dark skin women dark butts and black as tar :rolleyes:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: how long did that take to realize?

Maybe not, but I can just go into that thread and see you calling dark skin women dark butts and black as tar :rolleyes:
im black as tar myself :camby: trynna jump back into victim mode after y'all shyt on breh just for being born short

Raava

Staff member
Daps
im black as tar myself :camby: trynna jump back into victim mode after y'all shyt on breh just for being born short

No victim mode, just quoting your words :yeshrug: and when did using white supremacist rhetoric become ok because you are black :leon:

No body shyt on him, they just some they preferred a taller man. Then some brought up the fact he was a c00n. It wasn't until you, Kent jr and the other minions came in there complaining that anyone said more.