6d7c133d-903f-4a3c-92b6-b9993fa6a9a4
I can't see the pic

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@BlackPearl

He asked me to tell you this.

I just rolled my eyes so far back in my head they got stuck for a second.

What's up with these weirdos who wanna take their crazy out on me for extended periods but then all of a sudden wanna play nice? Get the fukk outta here with that fake ass bullshyt.

Since I had to ask the mods to step in to calm him down and @Brooklynzson handled it and asked me to put him on ignore that's what I did and will continue to do. Plus they put him on permanent ignore which I have no intentions on asking them to change.

PS @Jayne you be cupcaking with the weakest dudes on this forum.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I just rolled my eyes so far back in my head they got stuck for a second.

What's up with these weirdos who wanna take their crazy out on me for extended periods but then all if a sudden wanna play nice? Get the fukk outta here with that fake ass bullshyt.

Since I had to ask the mods to step in to calm him down and @Brooklynzson handled it and asked me to put him on ignore that's what I did and will continue to do. Plus they put him on permanent ignore which I have no intentions on asking them to change.

PS @Jayne you be cupcaking with the weakest dudes on this forum.

:mjlol: name names Pearl. lol

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Awwwww is she feeling better? Damn your boss is a c*nt. Like really? He could have at least addressed it when he got back.

I have zero tolerance now a days when it comes to work and balancing my personal life. I mean I'll make meaningful accommodations if possible, but fukk yall otherwise.
i sent you a pm, thats why he has it in for me

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I don't need to. I've told each and everyone what I think of them personally.
I love it. :lolbron:

I try to be polite to everyone is who polite to me. Simple courtesy. But if they take a shot at me, all that friend shyt will go out the window and they are an enemy and I'll light that ass up. Don't be mistaken.
:jawalrus: