Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I can't stand when the gas station attendant is being a chatty patty with the customers, while there is a huge line being formed

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Thank you. I think finding someone and we both have the same feelings for each other is completely out of my control. Sure I can just meet and date guys, but I don't see that as a good use of my time.
So your loneliness doesn't exceed the notion of wasting time looking for man :jbhmm:?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So your loneliness doesn't exceed the notion of wasting time looking for man :jbhmm:?
Not at all. I mean if it were up to me I wouldn't feel lonely at all, but it's just something I haven't been able to help. I think it will get easier as I get older.

I been disappointed by chicken twice in the last 24 hours. :mjcry:
You ate some white people's fried chicken didn't you?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Hi honey :hug: How is everything going?
some good, some bad. hoping to have some very good news dec 7th. until then every morning when my alarm goes off is what i imagine being subjected to torture in a goverment controlled terrorist camp is like. drugs seem to get me through the worst of it though.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
some good, some bad. hoping to have some very good news dec 7th. until then every morning when my alarm goes off is what i imagine being subjected to torture in a government controlled terrorist camp is like. drugs seem to get me through the worst of it though.

I'm praying for you. I know it will all turn around soon. I completely understand about work. I was happier at home "gigging" and making money where I could than wasting 8 hours here unhappy. Yesterday I asked off to volunteer at my daughter's school and I had also requested time off (before I took the assignment) for 11/4 and 11/7. They gave me a talk about taking time off :heh: meanwhile, it's hourly so I didn't even get paid for those days. I told them I'll be ending this 12/22 but if they let me go sooner I won't be mad. You're not going to make me feel bad for NOT getting paid to take off. Like WTF.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I'm praying for you. I know it will all turn around soon. I completely understand about work. I was happier at home "gigging" and making money where I could than wasting 8 hours here unhappy. Yesterday I asked off to volunteer at my daughter's school and I had also requested time off (before I took the assignment) for 11/4 and 11/7. They gave me a talk about taking time off :heh: meanwhile, it's hourly so I didn't even get paid for those days. I told them I'll be ending this 12/22 but if they let me go sooner I won't be mad. You're not going to make me feel bad for NOT getting paid to take off. Like WTF.
i took a medical day yesterday to take my younger daughter to doc. she wound up having a double ear infection and sinus infection and was puking from the mucus backup. the whole house was up all night. my wife had an ob appointment for the new baby and no one was around to help us out so i had to take her. so i told the other 2 guys in my group i wasn't making it in super early in the morn and they were totally cool about it. my boss is out on a 2 week vacation. he texts me at 9am, while on vacation across the country which makes it 6am where he was, asking me how i could possibly be sick again because i took a sick day a few weeks ago. after i explained it was for my daughter and the whole situation w my wife, i was even polite enough to ask how his vacation was going. he never responded. monday when he gets back in there are def going to be some fireworks if he tries to flex on me. i'm prepared to go nuclear at this point.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Wait for his bytch to leave
Ms Jayne got a trick up her sleeve
Open up the door, walk straight in the house
Put ya man down and put my ass in his mouth

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i took a medical day yesterday to take my younger daughter to doc. she wound up having a double ear infection and sinus infection and was puking from the mucus backup. the whole house was up all night. my wife had an ob appointment for the new baby and no one was around to help us out so i had to take her. so i told the other 2 guys in my group i wasn't making it in super early in the morn and they were totally cool about it. my boss is out on a 2 week vacation. he texts me at 9am, while on vacation across the country which makes it 6am where he was, asking me how i could possibly be sick again because i took a sick day a few weeks ago. after i explained it was for my daughter and the whole situation w my wife, i was even polite enough to ask how his vacation was going. he never responded. monday when he gets back in there are def going to be some fireworks if he tries to flex on me. i'm prepared to go nuclear at this point.
Awwwww is she feeling better? Damn your boss is a c*nt. Like really? He could have at least addressed it when he got back.

I have zero tolerance now a days when it comes to work and balancing my personal life. I mean I'll make meaningful accommodations if possible, but fukk yall otherwise.