Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
If I had a problem with you I'd tell you first. We got no problems.
Me and Darkhorse don't talk at all. He mentioned me to pm him, I couldn't so I left a message on his wall. He said he wanted to apologize to you and begged me to contact you to take him off ignore.

I don't know anything about him. You know more than me.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
My BFF bought me an Amazon Echo!!!!!! :gladbron:

We had an hour long conversation about how much we love Amazon. He told he has 4 echos throughout the house that he's uses to automate his lights, thermostat and all types of other shyt. Then this morning he hits me with "Your echo is on it's way" :jawalrus: Like a boss :banderas:. I love having paid friends.

Prynce

Daps
I'm figuring out my aesthetic. It's funny I have this dark mysterious intimidating aura around me but I'm the nicest caring guy you could meet. My personality and my look don't match at all and usually surprises people when they talk to me after a few minutes.

Also it attracts the wrong kind of attention because I look cooler and more hypermasculine than what I'm actually am.

People assume I'm either a thug or I got all the hoes when in reality I'm a sweetheart.

One bad thing is I have to play up my aesthetic even though it's not who I am inside. So I have to work harder to attract the right people around me.

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:yeshrug: Only for estate reasons later on. Long term partnership seems optimal. I ain't splitting this blood sweat and tears bread with nobody.
I never wanted to get married. lol I'm actually the one who doesn't want to commit to guys. It bugs them out because they think all chicks want a relationship/or marriage. I've been proposed to twice.