Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I try not to worry/think about it. It becomes a sore spot when you're a woman of a certain age.

LMAO! I actually don't mind PDA. I'll still be a child about it though and pretend i'm throwing up in my mouth if I saw it, but deep down I'm a little jealous.
Ahhh I see. I feel like sometimes it can come along for some when they least expect it. All the women I dated just showed up. :mjgrin:
And PDA I admit I go to far at times. I bite necks like Dracula. :mjgrin:

I don't leave hickeys though :hubie:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I been dying at all the new Kermit shyt.
tumblr_ogo28aLTYQ1u7cd0xo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogprqo7Kz01ufbyk5o1_1280.jpg

:russ::russ:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ahhh I see. I feel like sometimes it can come along for some when they least expect it. All the women I dated just showed up. :mjgrin:
And PDA I admit I go to far at times. I bite necks like Dracula. :mjgrin:

I don't leave hickeys though :hubie:
The last guy I was dealing with would plant huge hickies on my neck and that was my first time in life ever experiencing that. I don't wear make up so I couldn't cover them shyts up either so I just said "fukk it". :manny:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
"No offense but Jayne is a man"

Ok, but wouldn't that make it more tragic that I would look better than you? :mjlol:

It would be better for YOU to perceive me as a woman. My looks would be nothing special. But if you wanna count me as a nikka, you should off yourself.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The last guy I was dealing with would plant huge hickies on my neck and that was my first time in life ever experiencing that. I don't wear make up so I couldn't cover them shyts up either so I just said "fukk it". :manny:
I just never did it. Idk why. Had a chick who nibbled my earlobe. It wasn't sexy. It was like a small goat eating me.