Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:dwillhuh: I told you I was just joking.
Both times. :lupe:
my exes.
I have a lot of trust issues with men so it's hard to take them seriously...even if I like them or feel like I love them.
It's a stagnant type of situation usually.
They want to rush and get me to open up faster than I want to.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My BFF bought me an Amazon Echo!!!!!! :gladbron:

We had an hour long conversation about how much we love Amazon. He told he has 4 echos throughout the house that he's uses to automate his lights, thermostat and all types of other shyt. Then this morning he hits me with "Your echo is on it's way" :jawalrus: Like a boss :banderas:. I love having paid friends.

thought about the echo, but im not letting early skynet prototypes into my house. i dont even want to get adapted to that kind of laziness.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
my exes.
I have a lot of trust issues with men so it's hard to take them seriously...even if I like them or feel like I love them.
It's a stagnant type of situation usually.
They want to rush and get me to open up faster than I want to.
I'm curious about this but I'll ask you later. :ohhh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My BFF bought me an Amazon Echo!!!!!! :gladbron:

We had an hour long conversation about how much we love Amazon. He told he has 4 echos throughout the house that he's uses to automate his lights, thermostat and all types of other shyt. Then this morning he hits me with "Your echo is on it's way" :jawalrus: Like a boss :banderas:. I love having paid friends.

Log entry #10 "echo purchased, soon I'll make my move":jawalrus: