Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk. I'm iffy on the single feeling. :francis:i like feeling single. Yet once in a while i wouldn't mind someone.

Valentines is an overrated holiday. Just thought I should say that. :yeshrug:

I don't see it happening so I try not to think about it. Sometimes I get lonely but that's offset by friends venting to me about her relationship/marriage and I'm like :merchant: no thanks.

I got this idea from someone, but I'm going to see if I can do deliveries on valentines day for some extra money. Hit up local florists or even edible arrangement stores and see if they need some additional help. I think it would be more fun making someone's valentine's come true than to be at home hating.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't see it happening so I try not to think about it. Sometimes I get lonely but that's offset by friends venting to me about her relationship/marriage and I'm like :merchant: no thanks.

I got this idea from someone, but I'm going to see if I can do deliveries on valentines day for some extra money. Hit up local florists or even edible arrangement stores and see if they need some additional help. I think it would be more fun making someone's valentine's come true than to be at home hating.
I don't believe that. Anything is possible.

That seems interesting. Spread the love in a sense. I've never been a big love displayer. I don't like having fanfare when it comes to declaring love or showing it. That's why I hate public proposals. I used to go too far with public affection. I'm talking
8T8ViiU.png

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe that. Anything is possible.

That seems interesting. Spread the love in a sense. I've never been a big love displayer. I don't like having fanfare when it comes to declaring love or showing it. That's why I hate public proposals. I used to go too far with public affection. I'm talking
8T8ViiU.png
I try not to worry/think about it. It becomes a sore spot when you're a woman of a certain age.

LMAO! I actually don't mind PDA. I'll still be a child about it though and pretend i'm throwing up in my mouth if I saw it, but deep down I'm a little jealous.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

I think you're one of the best people I don't really know lol but I don't get it, you've expressed your loneliness taking a hold of you which is natural for anyone but then you say you don't care because there are things you can do to make that a reality.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My Mom said I'd be ready for a real relationship in about 4-5 years :ehh:

I can see that. I need to get my shyt together and focus on my daughter then scoop me a 25-28 year old professional baddie :obama:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think you're one of the best people I don't really know lol but I don't get it, you've expressed your loneliness taking a hold of you which is natural for anyone but then you say you don't care because there are things you can do to make that a reality.
:russ: Thank you. I think finding someone and we both have the same feelings for each other is completely out of my control. Sure I can just meet and date guys, but I don't see that as a good use of my time.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
You dont pick family so you have to work with what you got. :francis:

I might check to see if I was adopted or something. :patrice: