Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Gender Wars brehs and brehettes, I told yall this shyt real.
:yeshrug: it's the truth. It could be because this is a predominately male forum and the ladies feel like guests here and don't fully feel comfortable. I'm not sure of the reason but I'm speaking on how it actually goes down.

Many men on here are highly emotional and irrational, while being self righteous and entitled. They need validation from each other. The biggest pity parties on here are threads by men. Most of the bash threads are toward women. Most of the time a woman won't even reply in those threads. Lol So it's like nikkas going back and forth with each other laughing and agreeing.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:yeshrug: it's the truth. It could be because this is a predominately male forum and the ladies feel like guests here and don't fully feel comfortable. I'm not sure of the reason but I'm speaking on how it actually goes down.

Many men on here are highly emotional and irrational, while being self righteous and entitled. They need validation from each other. The biggest pity parties on here are threads by men. Most of the bash threads are toward women.
Its not a fair comparison cause the ratio is different....too different.

You got maybe 15 constant female posters to like 400 constant male ones...

So of course those same 5 shytty ass female posters are a drop in the bucket to the 80 shytty male ones...

But a lot of that same shyt gets co-signed with daps and 5 star ratings...We take notice...

:sas2:

Prynce

Daps

Many men on here are highly emotional and irrational, while being self righteous and entitled. They need validation from each other. The biggest pity parties on here are threads by men. Most of the bash threads are toward women.
This is a overwhelmingly male site so of course your just gonna have a higher percentage of dudes like that and honestly they're a vocal minority.

Men to women here is like 1000 to 1

Prynce

Daps
Its not a fair comparison cause the ratio is different....too different.

You got maybe 15 constant female posters to like 400 constant male ones...

So of course those same 5 shytty ass female posters are a drop in the bucket to the 80 shytty male ones...

But a lot of that same shyt gets co-signed with daps and 5 star ratings...We take notice...

:sas2:
Lmao they know how to speak without speaking:mjpls:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
So if the percentage of female posters are so low, why is making another a mod such a big deal? If anything she'll prove how much of a great mod she can be because you're underestimating her and counting her off as a failure. Just because you didn't want her to have that power.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
If anything she'll prove how much of a great mod she can be because you're underestimating her and counting her off as a failure. Just because you didn't want her to have that power.
Even I can't agree with this kind of fantasy :comeon:

Prynce

Daps
Yall are so frightened by change and difference. :mjlol:
It's all love from me jayne but you really can't give a female power over a male board like that. It would be like letting men police the salon or lsa.

Men have to be men and women don't like male honesty a lot of the time.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
who cares?

women don't know how difficult it is for short brehs when approaching women, but ya'll constantly clown them.:mjlol:

i don't know why people expect tlr to be politically correct or otherwise appropriate.
Y'all be mentioning being short so damn much. Lawd Jesus.

Sis, I got some bad news for you...it kind of is :iseeu:
I know, I was reaching.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of you nikkas should've transitioned.

So if the percentage of female posters are so low, why is making another a mod such a big deal? If anything she'll prove how much of a great mod she can be because you're underestimating her and counting her off as a failure. Just because you didn't want her to have that power.

Yall are so frightened by change and difference. :mjlol:
Shut the fukk up

:lurker2: