Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marcuz is not mod material
what a joke.
He told me to never pm him or mention him.
A mod is supposed to be able to fairly assess over threads.
Not get afraid or disgusted by one member, so you completely disregard whatever issues they have.

dont hate :arrogant2:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
i'm opposed to female mods for the tlr, tbh.
Kinda agree...

Not cause I'm down for more he-man woman hater threads, but the potential banning of barbershop talk type threads would kinda urk me. Like when @BmoreGorilla made that thread about women complaining about they periods, brehettes weren't feeling that shyt, but that's typical locker-room barbershop talk.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Kinda agree...

Not cause I'm down for more he-man woman hater threads, but the potential banning of barbershop talk type threads would kinda urk me. Like when Bmore made that thread about women complaining about they periods, brehettes weren't feeling that shyt, but that's typical locker-room barbershop talk.

How is that different than straight men tolerating the lgbtq threads? lol

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Greetings,

I know you will be surprised to read my email. Apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to reply me because based on what is happening on the internet world, one has to be very careful because a lot of scammers are out there to scam innocent citizens and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet. My name is Capt. Kate Carr Lee. I am a member of the US ARMY Medical Team deployed to Iraq because of the current ISIS problems. I discovered 2 trunk boxes containing American dollar. Am looking for a trust worthy individual who will assist me to receive the funds in his country before l will come over and join the person. To prove my sincerity, you are not sending me any money because most of these scams are all about sending money.

For reference click the link below
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_military_intervention_against_ISIS
www.cnn.com/2014/08/08/world/iraq-options
www.cnn.com/2014/08/20/world/meast/iraq-crisis/

Information below is neccesary,

1. Full Name...
2. Address....
3. Occupation...
4. Age..........
5. Your Telephone Number.

As soon as i received these information i will send more details.

Best Regards

Capt. Kate Carr Lee

:dwillhuh:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Kinda agree...

Not cause I'm down for more he-man woman hater threads, but the potential banning of barbershop talk type threads would kinda urk me. Like when @BmoreGorilla made that thread about women complaining about they periods, brehettes weren't feeling that shyt, but that's typical locker-room barbershop talk.
It was dumb and came from a place of ignorance, that wasn't no barbershop talk.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Greetings,

I know you will be surprised to read my email. Apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to reply me because based on what is happening on the internet world, one has to be very careful because a lot of scammers are out there to scam innocent citizens and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet. My name is Capt. Kate Carr Lee. I am a member of the US ARMY Medical Team deployed to Iraq because of the current ISIS problems. I discovered 2 trunk boxes containing American dollar. Am looking for a trust worthy individual who will assist me to receive the funds in his country before l will come over and join the person. To prove my sincerity, you are not sending me any money because most of these scams are all about sending money.

For reference click the link below
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_military_intervention_against_ISIS
www.cnn.com/2014/08/08/world/iraq-options
www.cnn.com/2014/08/20/world/meast/iraq-crisis/

Information below is neccesary,

1. Full Name...
2. Address....
3. Occupation...
4. Age..........
5. Your Telephone Number.

As soon as i received these information i will send more details.

Best Regards

Capt. Kate Carr Lee

:dwillhuh:
Fake as fukk.