tumblr_nrm3975KCi1unu9zio4_400.gif

:shaq:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Greetings,

I know you will be surprised to read my email. Apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to reply me because based on what is happening on the internet world, one has to be very careful because a lot of scammers are out there to scam innocent citizens and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet. My name is Capt. Kate Carr Lee. I am a member of the US ARMY Medical Team deployed to Iraq because of the current ISIS problems. I discovered 2 trunk boxes containing American dollar. Am looking for a trust worthy individual who will assist me to receive the funds in his country before l will come over and join the person. To prove my sincerity, you are not sending me any money because most of these scams are all about sending money.

For reference click the link below
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_military_intervention_against_ISIS
www.cnn.com/2014/08/08/world/iraq-options
www.cnn.com/2014/08/20/world/meast/iraq-crisis/

Information below is neccesary,

1. Full Name...
2. Address....
3. Occupation...
4. Age..........
5. Your Telephone Number.

As soon as i received these information i will send more details.

Best Regards

Capt. Kate Carr Lee

:dwillhuh:
Lmao

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:dwillhuh:

How did you make a connection from what I said to LGBT threads
Any type of gay-oriented threads aside from trolling are bashed and disliked in the same fashion that you think men having "barbershop talk" bashing women's cycle will make a female mod act out on emotion/catching feelings.

Lets not act like most of the guys mentioned in that thread are tolerant and balanced because they aren't.

The female mods if anything are the most balanced.

The females rarely act at all in threads aimed to bash.

Just how it was perceived that the female posters would take the bait and be more hurt over the "finest coli female" and "ugliest coli female" when it was actually the guys who were catching feelings and acting homicidal and suicidal in posts when the tables were turned.

The nikkas on here catch the most feelings.

Quick to make petition threads to get other members banned just because of their lifestyles and shyt. Petty bytch ass shyt.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Any type of gay-oriented threads aside from trolling are bashed and disliked in the same fashion that you think men having "barbershop talk" bashing women's cycle will make a female mod act out on emotion/catching feelings.

Lets not act like most of the guys mentioned in that thread are tolerant and balanced because they aren't.

The female mods if anything are the most balanced.

The females rarely act at all in threads aimed to bash.

Just how it was perceived that the female posters would take the bait and be more hurt over the "finest coli female" and "ugliest coli female" when it was actually the guys who were catching feelings and acting homicidal and suicidal in posts when the tables were turned.

The nikkas on here catch the most feelings.

Quick to make petition threads to get other members banned just because of their lifestyles and shyt. Petty bytch ass shyt.
Being blunt, the actual mods here though don't necessarily fukk with LGBT topics, and those are usually bushed with the quickness. When the folks running the website sets the rules, ain't much else to do.

:yeshrug:

No it wasn't. Men don't experience periods. That's not shooting the shyt with your homies, that's assuming women exaggerate about something men never go through.

That's what we do when we with the guys tho, talk shyt we don't know nothing about. Now a brehette coming in to correct a breh on the matter, I'd understand if a brehette wanted to do that. But straight up bushing that thread from jump, I wouldn't be with it.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Being blunt, the actual mods here though don't necessarily fukk with LGBT topics, and those are usually bushed with the quickness. When the folks running the website sets the rules, ain't much else to do.

That's what we do when we with the guys tho, talk shyt we don't know nothing about. Now a brehette coming in to correct a breh on the matter, I'd understand if a brehette wanted to do that. But straight up bushing that thread from jump, I wouldn't be with it.

The women posters are clearly more mature than the men on here.

#FAX

& I wasn't only referring to LGBTQ topics itself. I haven't had one female member make a thread for me to get banned but I've had countless men make threads on me to get banned and @ the admin and mods.

That's bytch shyt.

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
No it wasn't. Men don't experience periods. That's not shooting the shyt with your homies, that's assuming women exaggerate about something men never go through.

who cares?

women don't know how difficult it is for short brehs when approaching women, but ya'll constantly clown them.:mjlol:

i don't know why people expect tlr to be politically correct or otherwise appropriate.