Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The last few pages :damn:

cinnaslim, pk, or vicequeen would be good mods. But over all tlr really shouldn't be policed by a woman, men and women think to differently. Can you imagine having a dude mod in the salon...:mjlol:

There some cool ladies on here but just like I'm sure they look at my post and go:mindblown: I thought he was a sensible dude. I look at some of there post and go :childplease: thats women for you.

It would be different if this was real life, or some other sub forum ANY other sub, but nah not the locker room.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
The last few pages :damn:

cinnaslim, pk, or vicequeen would be good mods. But over all tlr really shouldn't be policed by a woman, men and women think to differently. Can you imagine having a dude mod in the salon...:mjlol:

There some cool ladies on here but just like I'm sure they look at my post and go:mindblown: I thought he was a sensible dude. I look at some of there post and go :childplease: thats women for you.

It would be different if this was real life, or some other sub forum ANY other sub, but nah not the locker room.
Then the people you named wouldn't be good tlr mods:why:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If there's only one police on duty when a problem arises that's who's going to get the call.
what do you guys think will happen? like they'll just turn on us and start deleting any and everything pertaining to black women?