Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Keeping it real clean tonight, nothing but protein and greens touching that toilet...:

KWWMRCC.jpg

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Me: I'll be there tomorrow before 8, go ahead and pick up some Hennessy for me and whatever fruity ass drink you want.

Her: I have to wait until tomorrow so my roommate can go with me.

Me: What?

Her: I can't buy liquor until my birthday ,remember.

Me: shyt, I forgot... *mumbles* Chris Hanson smiliey.

Her::dwillhuh:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
That gelato wasn't bad :ehh:

Think I did myself a disservice by getting such a plain flavor though (Vanilla Caramel Swirl)

I'll check out that Caramel Apple Pie next

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
One of my very close relatives was fired recently from a job we both work at, over the most petty retarded reason ever. And it was handled poorly by the people involved.
Was completely unnecessary and they didn't even do anything to warrant being termed so abruptly.
It's taking everything in my power not to snap off on these people and gonna be hard as fukk to go into work tmrw.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
My grandmother died yesterday. I'm going to miss her so much. She fell in March and never really recovered. She had a major stoke in June and had signed a DNR and no aide to extend life previously. She was home on hospice care. She couldnt speak and was paralyzed on her left side and pretty much laid in the bed while her organs shut down. It was pretty hard to watch but I appreciate the time she spent with us and that her death was not sudden. I sat there looking at her lying dead in bed and kissed her face and rubbed her hair. She was truly my favorite person.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
My grandmother died yesterday. I'm going to miss her so much. She fell in March and never really recovered. She had a major stoke in June and had signed a DNR and no aide to extend life previously. She was home on hospice care. She couldnt speak and was paralyzed on her left side and pretty much laid in the bed while her organs shut down. It was pretty hard to watch but I appreciate the time she spent with us and that her death was not sudden. I sat there looking at her lying dead in bed and kissed her face and rubbed her hair. She was truly my favorite person.
Truly sorry for your lost, and sending prayers.

Its really a sad thing when elders fall, cause they tend to go downhill from there and its so hard to watch. Keep her in your spirits and she'll be there for you.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I need to avoid women, no homo, for a while now :upsetfavre:

Also i need to stop internalizing my frustration and start taking it out on people :demonic: