Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
For working at a small store, my job has had more fukkery in my year working there than my previous three gigs put together .

However, learning why my last manager abruptly got fired five months ago takes the cake.

Everyone was speculating about what he did but the higher ups was like :manny:

Turns out he was wanted for sex with a minor four years ago in a county an hour away south and he was caught :wtf:

An old Co worker working at another location broke the news to me thinking I already knew but I never did.

He got his real estate license around that same time so that's what I thought it was but the agency he was going to work for must've did a full criminal record check and they found out :mindblown:

I think my current manager knew but didn't want to tell me because he was embarrassed for him and they were close.

He might not even know either :merchant:

I'm not going to bring it up to him for things are going great now but :damn:

We had a fall out before dude bounced regarding some other shyt so it's best to just K.I.M.

I didn't like him but it's best to just leave it alone . If someone wanted to tell me, they would've a long time ago.

Then again, this is an embarrassment to the company so I can see now why it was so hush hush.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I hate having the heart that i have. I show people so much kindness that they rarely ever reciprocate. If I'm cool with you there isn't much i won't do to help you. Really bout to be on my a$$hole shyt and with good reason :wow:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love the f u c k out of jogger pants. Never wearing jeans again.

S/N: Denim joggers are disgusting.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Tall nikkas

That moment you see someone taller than you and at first you're just like "what is wrong with this picture:leostare:" The you realize you're looking up to someone and get a little mad. That happens to me once or twice a day.:pachaha:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Kosher, JimmyV and Shawn talk about the significance of Tim Duncan's 19 years. Shawn believes he is ranked higher than Kobe. Kosher believes Kobe brought more to the table. With Durant at the Warriors what happens to Russell Westbrook. Kosher believes he gets traded for pieces. Shawn and JimmyV believe Westbrook stays because it is his time now. UFC 200 came and went and with the status unclear about Jon Jones future Kosher breaks down the main card and how he got to kick it with Rampage Jackson. Pokémon Go is the new wave and JimmyV talks about how he has dropped an episode about it on his YouTube channel.

www.fteswl.com please check out the website brehs :salute: