Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Kids in the future are going to have to spend a whole month learning about us in history class

:mjlol: yeah right

kids now dont even learn about the marches and unrest that happened in the 90s

there were a wave of black churches burned down in the 90s and no one even speaks on it

schools aint ever gone teach real history

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
:mjlol: yeah right

kids now dont even learn about the marches and unrest that happened in the 90s

there were a wave of black churches burned down in the 90s and no one even speaks on it

schools aint ever gone teach real history

Yes they are; once we start using the power of our dollar people are going to put some respek on our blackness.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm in the car listening to Pandora, song "no type" and just now noticed that Rae Sremmurd is drummers ear backwards. :snoop:

I'm too :flabbynsick: to notice anything these young kids are listening to these days.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Had a shytload of crazy dreams
- started with one of my homegirl's being preggo
- had a dream i was back with this dude i used to date way back when i lived in DC, won't go into details but it was :shaq: (i actually just bought a piece of art from him so that's probably why he was in my head)
- 3rd dream i was chilling with odell beckham jr when the NFL announced the top 10 of 2016, dude was being the fakkit he is, i clowned him for listening to lil yachty (:dahell:) and for being pissed at being #10...
-i owned this apartment building that was one big traphouse (i watched new jack city last night...smh) but then my manager and coworkers insisted on coming over and found out i was dealing drugs :pachaha:

take percocet before going to bed brehs hahaha

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Let my cougar go. Just not the right time for me to be tied down.

Linked up with a chick I haven't talked to in almost 2 years. She was quite upset I haven't reached out in so long :yeshrug:...Then Im at her house yesterday and her friend who don't like me pulled up. Just hit her with the :jawalrus: