Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
@Rawtid

One more note. If you ever decide to re-apply down the line he/she will remember you as the person who asked what you should do to improve (you can remind them during the interview as well) and show how you did it during the interview and it will push you ahead of the other candidates.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Come to either one of my barbershops in San Antonio you will find me there most of the day unless I'm showing houses etc

I thought you lived in ny or atl, I aint going to dirt ball texas. you win

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Rawtid

One more note. If you ever decide to re-apply down the line he/she will remember you as the person who asked what you should do to improve (you can remind them during the interview as well) and show how you did it and it will push you ahead of the other candidates.
There is no turning back. How shameful is it to try again when you were rejected? I couldn't allow myself. What's done is done.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
There is no turning back. How shameful is it to try again when you were rejected? I couldn't allow myself. What's done is done.
Oh I see.

You have a point but if times get tough or something happens and you lose your current job there is always a chance you might have to reapply.

Thats only if that happens though.