Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
People's narcissism never ceases to amaze me. I'm a Bank teller at a credit union, I'm insanely polite and nice to our members. I've had people open an account with us because of how nice I was when I interacted with a nonmember. So, it's the end of the day, I'm balancing my drawer and another coworker next to me is adding up checks on a calculator, apparently a member had been standing there for and I quote "5 seconds" and she felt that myself and my coworker didn't want to assist her, even though the third teller in the line was free and helped her. You went into a bank and wasn't helped within 5 seconds and you make a phone call to my manager and get me in trouble? Smh man. I pride myself on being extremely helpful and polite to all our members. They don't realize that as tellers we have a million things going on at once and can't always assist immediately. Guarantee you she was some old cave cac too. fukking c*nt. Sorry, just needed to rant.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukked the shyt out of this crazy bytch bout 2 weeks ago
beef pipe was laid right, and she started blowing my phone up :huhldup:
demanding shyt like we're in a relationship :huhldup:
"where are you?!"
fukk u mean where am i :childplease:
apologizes then blows up again :huhldup:

ignored her, then i see she posts all these subliminals on IG :heh: :umad:

forgot i blocked u on ig too dummy, thanks for reminding me :ahh:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Bragging? I was meeting a stranger. I sent them the pic in case I came up missing after the meeting.

I used to send license plates & make/models when I was dating...

On another note... Never put waterproof band aids on... Those shyts hurt when trying to take them off :thumbsdown: