Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I been spending a good amount on in between snacks,bunch of cans of Blue diamond almonds and country archer beef jerKY
Why does beef jerky cost so much for what you get?:dwillhuh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get catfished brehettes.
Someone from here? I remember I was talking to a guy online for like two years. We were cool, nothing serious or romantic. We finally go to meet up and this bytch sent me a text saying the pics he's been sending me were of his cousin and not him :heh:

meanwhile I've sent this pic to all my friends and fam in case I came up missing and it wasn't even of him. I think that's what I was most mad about.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Rawtid how did your consultation go?
Oh yeah, I forgot. I don't think they are for me. I like small but not THAT small and it's too "permanent", I know I would want to comb my hair out or something. She did like 6 test locs and I had a hell of a time removing them. I ripped all damn hair folices out of my scalp trying to comb out one. Plus my hair is short and I didn't think I would like them short. Also the girl lives too far and getting touch ups would be a pain. Lastly the cost...I have better things to do with that money.

I think I'm just going to opt for small two stand twists while my hair grows out.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute:

Goat hairstyle, rocked those throughout highschool. Hilariously, I just stopped fukking with them and they locked up.
Yeah I don't think I'm ready for locs just yet though. I like "loose" hair sometimes. Even if I just wash and go. I'll probably end up keeping the twists a month, two if they don't stink.