Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Respect knowledge and history. They are compasses in life. Disregard either and youre food out here. They keep trying to hide history the deeper we get in the 21st century. Got these frauds rewriting their history like george w bush, al sharpton and these crooks, conartists, scumbags, you name them. :sas2: dont let these fools try to reinvite themselves and lie to a newer generation that may not know them or be aware of their bullshyt. Thats where gen x and the baby boomers fukked up with.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn my breath is making me nauseous. About to scrap the shyt out of my tounge. Some of these foods and their contents... be careful of what you eat.

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
fpo-flavor-img.png

I expected a more robust flavor from this :unimpressed:

Daps
My neighbor’s house in in pre forclosure. My other neighbor asked her if she was interested in selling a few months ago. (I’m nosey, and I was listening)

I need to buy this house for investment purposes.

:lupe:

But I don’t want this lady and her dogs as the renter.

:jbhmm:

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
There's something to be said about certain men doing the most to learn things about another man against his consent.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
My girl has "blond" moments sometimes. We were looking at something about Japanese singers and she says "why do all these people have weird names, like they came out of an anime or something? :jbhmm: "

Needless to say, it's been a good 30 minutes and I'm still laughing y'all (and she's still feeling embarrassed). :russ: :dead: :bryan:
I swear she's a very smart girl but damn that sent me. :mjlol: