Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its crazy how narcissistic some of these guys are that you can see it in their eyes/ facial expression when they take selfies. :picard: its cringeworthy

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
half and half came on the TV and now I’m glued for a few episodes lol

Essence Atkins fine as hell man

Daps
I got a haircut on Tuesday for an event. We leave on Sunday for Vegas. Everything still looks crisp now, but I know I’m going wake-up scruffy on Monday. The pandemic was the time for me to master shaping myself up, so if I messed up, it wouldn’t matter, since nobody was seeing me anyway, especially my entire face.

I found a barber last Vegas trip, but that took up half the day, and she was pissed having to wait.

:francis:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
A motherfukking cac in a Jeep Grand Cherokee just did a 360° powerslide on some light snow/ice going about 10 mph in the opposite lane and then stopped in the middle of the street right in front of me. :picard: He lucky I could stop or woulda got his shyt smacked like due in Cleveland. :lawd:

Be safe out there on them winter streets, brehs. :francis:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Planning my Christmas menu, gonna be full

Just sad my baby can’t have any of it he sure gonna be looking and opening his mouth though :lupe:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Back to work tomorrow it's been a good two days off i needed it to recover. i swear this job is soul draining..:dead: it just takes everything outta you and plus it's december it's only gonna get worse. wish i had a car to get home faster these 2 hour rides home is not a good look. :scust:

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
Back to work tomorrow it's been a good two days off i needed it to recover. i swear this job is soul draining..:dead: it just takes everything outta you and plus it's december it's only gonna get worse. wish i had a car to get home faster these 2 hour rides home is not a good look. :scust:
Thought you got a car already

You’re a picker at amazon?