Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Not just that but the most basic of shyt is what you're finding on erome and forums.

There's certain shyt that you will simply not see unless the broad is super popular and someone leaks that video.

For example Joe Budden's girl nudes were hidden for the longest.....they just now hitting those sites while apparently dudes paying 400 dollars plus to see her sticking a dildo up her p*ssy. Doubt that shyt gonna drop
The whales of the yesterdays would've gotten the video and leak it for everyone to see, but the ones today want to keep it to themselves and now we have to wait for one who's willing to leak it, without asking for money.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta be a real miserable person to be searching the internet for shyt to be mad or sad about on a sunday. And some of yall need to manage your emotions. You dont have to make up lies about me because i hurt your feelings especially if YOURE A GROWN ASS MAN.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even going to bother. If i suspect whoever that im playing in tekken 7 in online mode is cheating, im just gonna restart during the fight before i lose. Penalty or not. Enough of giving these dikkheads any time. Cheating in a video game. :mjlol:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
You gotta be a real miserable person to be searching the internet for shyt to be mad or sad about on a sunday. And some of yall need to manage your emotions. You dont have to make up lies about me because i hurt your feelings especially if YOURE A GROWN ASS MAN.
The Coli is like the 90's. It's like you gotta be the roughest, toughest and strongest out of the lair or else you get roasted like Steaks on the grill :mjlol:

Before I found the Coli, I was mostly between Youtube and Grasscity. The Coli gotta be the spiciest site I ever been on.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Coli is like the 90's. It's like you gotta be the roughest, toughest and strongest out of the lair or else you get roasted like Steaks on the grill :mjlol:

Before I found the Coli, I was mostly between Youtube and Grasscity. The Coli gotta be the spiciest site I ever been on.

The coli is actually soft compared to a lot of other place to be real. Sohh was 10 times worst. You can ask your fellow members on the fukkery in that place. Its that you got some try hards on here trying to play around with seasoned people that know this web shyt already.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nothing more annoying to me than writing my yearly self evaluation

you know how important i am just give me my damn raise without me having to walk you through justification :francis:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I went to see Dru Hill last night and cried like a little bytch when Jazz came out. I had mentally prepared myself not to see him since he can’t fully perform with the group anymore.

I watched the video back that I recorded and I can hear myself sniffling. :russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I went to see Dru Hill last night and cried like a little bytch when Jazz came out. I had mentally prepared myself not to see him since he can’t fully perform with the group anymore.

I watched the video back that I recorded and I can hear myself sniffling. :russ:

What's wrong wiih him?