Misa-Hylton-son-Justin-Combs

Screenshot-20231204-043559-Chrome

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, Im tired of vaping weed everyday. That shyt is tiring. I miss being sober all the time. This weed shyt is boring. Trill talk, about to go on a long much needed tolerance break and gonna chill out and live sober.

Only thing thats gonna suck is controlling my boredom. I get bored easily where i just go to sleep or dont have the energy or focus to do my hobbies.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Honestly, Im tired of vaping weed everyday. That shyt is tiring. I miss being sober all the time. This weed shyt is boring. Trill talk, about to go on a long much needed tolerance break and gonna chill out and live sober.

Only thing thats gonna suck is controlling my boredom. I get bored easily where i just go to sleep or dont have the energy or focus to do my hobbies.
The thing about cannabis is although it’s not traditionally addicting anything can be habit forming when you incorporate it in your lifestyle like that

it becomes like you need it for everything

when you realize cannabis is valued for it’s cannabinoids

humans have an endocannabinoid system, this plant essentially creates the signals your body needs for various subconscious daily tasks ranging from sleep to digestion

it’s a regulator

so cannabis cannabinoids are actually phytocannabinoids … which means they come from plants

we are essentially loading our cannabinoid receptors with so many false-cannabinoids you’ve got to wonder

some type of cannabinoid deficiency would make sense but we tend to adjust well

the thing is …. It be like you could be at a rollercoaster about to get launchec and you’ll be like ”this is cool, but it’d be cooler if I was high”

with that said I did stop smoking for a month this year and then I switched up to indulging every 2 weeks instead of daily and throughout the day

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing about cannabis is although it’s not traditionally addicting anything can be habit forming when you incorporate it in your lifestyle like that

it becomes like you need it for everything

when you realize cannabis is valued for it’s cannabinoids

humans have an endocannabinoid system, this plant essentially creates the signals your body needs for various subconscious daily tasks ranging from sleep to digestion

it’s a regulator

so cannabis cannabinoids are actually phytocannabinoids … which means they come from plants

we are essentially loading our cannabinoid receptors with so many false-cannabinoids you’ve got to wonder

some type of cannabinoid deficiency would make sense but we tend to adjust well

the thing is …. It be like you could be at a rollercoaster about to get launchec and you’ll be like ”this is cool, but it’d be cooler if I was high”

with that said I did stop smoking for a month this year and then I switched up to indulging every 2 weeks instead of daily and throughout the day

Yeah you pretty much explained it. Smoking weed everyday is tiring for real, takes a lot of work and time too. Once in awhile is cool but not everyday. Dont feel like going out my way to get it either. Dont feel like spending anymore money for it either at the moment. Actually want to wrap myself in my blanket, have the ridge racer type 4 ost playing on my tv and just relax and go to sleep.

Just trying to figure out how to relax and not get bored to the point where im doing crazy shyt like driving up north for no reason or start some project and not finishing it due to growing bored, lacking focus and etc.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caught 3 Warning Points from the mods for being honest in a thread a few days ago. This happens alot when I'm being honest. I guess the moral of the story is to just be compliant and conform. Damn shame...

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people are just bored and looking for excitement or constantly looking for purpose in life.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
IMG-0384.jpg

The star of Baphomet inverted in the “D” points to the “2” which links to the image of the United States in the “0”. Baphomet is a god of death and sacrifice..the banner statement of the DNC to whom you elected your President from was “DEATH TO AMERICA” and you wonder why Biden has been a disaster? No, it’s a work.

We are a people of sigils, images, tattoos, idols, etc..drawing power by invoking spirits directly in your face.

You couldn’t tell what your fate was? It was written way back in 2020. You were told your end was coming, it is here..it will delay no longer.